Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

that your temp? hell im struggling to keep the tent 73 right now,yall funky weather over here,high today is 38,lmao ive got that 250 hps bulb heating the utility room,misty rain shit and cold ,supose to be that way for a week,shit bought to make my nose bleed,i dont ever use a heater,this son bitch is melting me,hahaah
temp at lites out veg

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The room stinks
ya was hanging some sheets over my tent,so decided to do it right this time,unplugged every thing and took me a while doing it myself,taped all zippers and got sheets hung,went to put intake fan coupling back in and opened tent,shit just the few seconds it took me to jam that thing back in whole ,had the whole house smelling some dank,hhaha ,old hen walked out asked what i was doing ,said it smell like harvest time lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya was hanging some sheets over my tent,so decided to do it right this time,unplugged every thing and took me a while doing it myself,taped all zippers and got sheets hung,went to put intake fan coupling back in and opened tent,shit just the few seconds it took me to jam that thing back in whole ,had the whole house smelling some dank,hhaha ,old hen walked out asked what i was doing ,said it smell like harvest time lmao
I need to go to the garage and find an old filter to bang on.... its dry here... itll still kinda work

Top Bottom