Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

tell ya there is some truth to this,i have mental issues ,like yall didnt know that right,but seriously,i have smoked some strains that make me get very seriously violent,,this is why i stick to what works best for me,what sucks is to grow a plant from seed ,pamper the bitch for 4 or 5 months and the smoke turn out to make you be a monster

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

think imma pop all of em and see sup next round we see...
the nigerian sunshine gonna need room bro,check seedfinder,look at swami strains,there is one of these that gets big,be great for outdoor,,tell ya something else,with these seeds i have found they need extra attetion or more like lack of it,,humic and fulvic i been throwing at them respond well,but when i try the kelp and microbe brew,i get burns on leaves like a ph inbalance

Srenots

Srenots

the nigerian sunshine gonna need room bro,check seedfinder,look at swami strains,there is one of these that gets big,be great for outdoor,,tell ya something else,with these seeds i have found they need extra attetion or more like lack of it,,humic and fulvic i been throwing at them respond well,but when i try the kelp and microbe brew,i get burns on leaves like a ph inbalance
copy that rite on

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

still have beans we made from early 90's , tried to pop sum but they been thru hell thru the years lol
roll up a little sand paper,tape on end,but put some dirt or something to stick to the glue,then dump out,put your seeds in there ,hold finger over the top end and shake the shit out of it,scar them bitchs up,then do a soak in root better for about 3hrs,then take um to your regular method of popping them,i have some what 17 yrs old now,ya that how long been working um too hahahah,but thats how i get um to pop

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
roll up a little sand paper,tape on end,but put some dirt or something to stick to the glue,then dump out,put your seeds in there ,hold finger over the top end and shake the shit out of it,scar them bitchs up,then do a soak in root better for about 3hrs,then take um to your regular method of popping them,i have some what 17 yrs old now,ya that how long been working um too hahahah,but thats how i get um to pop
You scar up your bitches, get em wet and throw them in dirt..... i like it!!!!

Srenots

Srenots

they way beyond all that noise....they been heat ridden and mileage , all of it lol....they souveniours now ..lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom