Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Phantom is doing well brother and thanks for asking.. He has been traveling and in cold weather lately so he been bundled up in blankets and acting like a bitch.. He a lover unless told otherwise and enjoying smooches..

How your fam doing homie??
Doin good brotha, thanks for asking. Working a little less these days and dpending more time with the family and in the groom. The good thing about both is, the more you put in the more you get out. You really toasted some skivvies this time eh? Lol

MotoTheNoble

MotoTheNoble

Doin good brotha, thanks for asking. Working a little less these days and dpending more time with the family and in the groom. The good thing about both is, the more you put in the more you get out. You really toasted some skivvies this time eh? Lol

hehe I am always toasting something.. I have learned to rely on less to keep optimistic homie.. :)

Working less = more family time is the best for most everyone..

If you have a caring family all I can say is take advantage.. Never had much of those thoughts but love em and enjoy the time homie..

Moto

incogneato

incogneato

hehe I am always toasting something.. I have learned to rely on less to keep optimistic homie.. :)

Working less = more family time is the best for most everyone..

If you have a caring family all I can say is take advantage.. Never had much of those thoughts but love em and enjoy the time homie..

Moto
No doubt cuz. Its family over everything for me. My wife, kids...you get the idea. Try to give them the love i wanted as a child. Im a blessed man, hope the same for you in whatever form that may be. Ready to see the pouch mafia haha

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Time to reek up da house!! Gonna see what happens, this is weed I already blasted with butane/propane. So I saved a bit of it in hopes to see if there's enough left in there to get some edibles out of. I also plan to try an isolated wash out of it to see as well..

IMG 20180127 064205
MotoTheNoble

MotoTheNoble

cocks make good garden security...people who come in my garden get scared shitless if he has jumped the fence and come for a look. He will draw blood if you square up to him, he is fucking off the hook mad

LMao.. They honestly do they have close to 110 db if I recall correctly which is wake up for most people..

I will tell you cocks or roosters will fight.. LOL God damn pussy drives people insane...

Latest posts

Top Bottom