Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I burned my leafs with my foliar spray, if I pull out of tent an spray em it's to damn cold an it wilts the shit out of em, so I gotta get em in an out an as a result I get some droplet burn. Fans as high as I can... Can't wait to get back outside.......

tifosi

tifosi

tifosi - i hope you are doing well.

im cleaing. but break time now.

bowls up.
finally getting a bit of sleep so things are looking up. I started soaking some seeds last week they all sprung a tail. I poured some coconut water into the water and it seems to have stunted them,I will plant today to see if they take.It's been a while so time to start the indoor.I have room for 26 two gallon pots to sex them & 16 females on my flood table in the flowering room.

jipp

jipp

finally getting a bit of sleep so things are looking up. I started soaking some seeds last week they all sprung a tail. I poured some coconut water into the water and it seems to have stunted them,I will plant today to see if they take.It's been a while so time to start the indoor.I have room for 26 two gallon pots to sex them & 16 females on my flood table in the flowering room.

yeah i tried the coconut water too and it did more harm than good. i figured i did it wrong.

nice, sounds like you have a full harvest ahead of you.

im hoping i can do the same. we will see. the kids are growing fast. reno gear!

Latest posts

Top Bottom