Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Is this it?
Triangle Kush X 88 Hashplant/ Chocolate Thai
Not exactly sure.....but its from Sureman Genetics .....heres the pack it came in , .... I just messaged the breeder about it at roll it up ...and yes the Magic Bullet x GG4 was strate fire....and now hit with the Hyper Glue....Hyper Magic Bullet Glue.....I'd say you found some kick ass fire bro !

Magicbullet

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
here is some history for you buddy...like they always say to Children, "Tell the truth now..."

Spread the news, its all about the requirement for one group to be in a pure state...I really dont get it, if they are so ancient and wise, how come they dont understand the need for diversity? Its not like they are still being kicked in the streets of Paris, if they ever where being kicked that is??????
I can tell you this, i have had enough of their bankers pillaging humanities soul for not being them.
thank you for this video. If truly fact based and accurate, and knowing human nature, I have no reason not to believe the info in this video. What an eye opener.
Sure to rile up a lot of folks "Cognitive Dissonance" :D

Ecompost

Ecompost

thank you for this video. If truly fact based and accurate, and knowing human nature, I have no reason not to believe the info in this video. What an eye opener.
Sure to rile up a lot of folks "Cognitive Dissonance" :D
Abby Martin seems to be a decent journalist, and has been the only one to my knowledge to actually embed in the camps of Palestine.
Funny thing is, free speech doesn't exist if you are criticizing the community, or stated narrative of their past, if you feel me?

I will give you this link also mate. I am a big fan of free speech. I dont necessarily agree with everything david says, although I know him to be a historian of serious nature. I have no way of knowing just what is and isnt real unless I myself live it. That said I defend his right and worry that one man had to defend himself against a nation and more for speaking what he believes to be true.
You can find more about him from this tame end.

I wonder why those that disagree with him, dont simply provide solid evidence instead of bullying the shit out of him.

We love to bully people tho, I mean if you havent seen the Australian Cricket captain being brought to mental breakdown in front of the worlds perverted press over the ball tampering Cricket shit, I would look it up today, It is truly heartbreaking that we have come to this. That we would put so much pressure on a man to win, and then to lambaste him when he "goes too far"

Whats interesting to me is the huge crisis of leadership globally, to offer one or two examples. You have a leader who cant politic, UK a politician who cant lead, Spain a democrat who orders the police to bash voters over the head for not voting for him, Germany a head who cant form a government because the nation is polarized, Russia a homosexual who cant come out because he is too macho and Russians cant be gay, its the burden of Orthodox Christianity. China a leader who has over written terms of office, trounced the South China Sea and lorded over smaller nations with its borrowed might, while cracking down on dissidents in country, Syria a leader who willing gases his citizens daily, Turkey a madman desperate to have Turkey seen as a formidable world actor, invading nations without concern...on and on, we are ruled by the very worst among us.
We are held back by a lack of freedom, either speech, energy or ideology. Its boring to me, I watch it all, you sort of have to, its the only fucking show in town

Ecompost

Ecompost

yeah, I really think had the germans not jumped the gun, the UK and the USA would have been at war anyway last century. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
They both had planned to fight each other, detailed plans I understand.
It is FDR's support of fundamental Islam during the 1946 Bitter Lake Meeting, and subsequent UK scrambling, that is kicking both of their arses now so they pretend to have a special relationship. usris.com/2005/03/17/president-roosevelt-and-king-abdulaziz-the-meeting-at-great-bitter-lake-a-conversation-with-rachel-bronson/

Shameful thing about the new world, it had a chance to really be fairer than Britain, but in the end the money corrupted any chance of decency and now its on the down just as the UK was post 46 and the breaking of the empire. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/24/fairest-europeans-inequality-surged-us-europe

I think there is a trend towards a shorter timeline to be the global number 1. Next stop China.....

Ecompost

Ecompost

Not exactly sure.....but its from Sureman Genetics .....heres the pack it came in , .... I just messaged the breeder about it at roll it up ...and yes the Magic Bullet x GG4 was strate fire....and now hit with the Hyper Glue....Hyper Magic Bullet Glue.....I'd say you found some kick ass fire bro !

View attachment 788506
the names need a rethink. we cant say all those words its needs a simple name. have you seen the one on the page here from "some shit my mate gave me OG" or something. I mean dont he like the plant? Give it a name, a proper name :-) too busy breeding no doubt :-)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Abby Martin seems to be a decent journalist, and has been the only one to my knowledge to actually embed in the camps of Palestine.
Funny thing is, free speech doesn't exist if you are criticizing the community, or stated narrative of their past, if you feel me?

I will give you this link also mate. I am a big fan of free speech. I dont necessarily agree with everything david
There is not 1 frikkn thing I could add to that. Hope your well man. Well said. I really have a had time here as I find it hard to share this type of knowledge with folks here as they have been too thoroughly indoctrinated they immediately look at me like a nutcase wacko.

I call it the " head in the sand syndrome" just maybe if we don't look it will all go away...... In their defense, I would offer that the path to the great deception by the msm has been fine tuned and in action for a long time. When all you have is msnbc, the times, cnn and fox etc, you grow up believing all the spin because it is all they know.

Pink Floyd does a tune called " in the turning away" I would say the story is much like where the world community is today.

Lyrics
On the turning away
From the pale and downtrodden
And the words they say
Which we won't understand

"Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away"

It's a sin that somehow
Light is changing to shadow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Unaware how the ranks have grown
Driven on by a heart of stone
We could find that we're all alone
In the dream of the proud

On the wings of the night
As the daytime is stirring
Where the speechless unite
In a silent accord

Using words you will find are strange
And mesmerized as they light the flame
Feel the new wind of change
On the wings of the night

No more turning away
From the weak and the weary
No more turning away
From the coldness inside

Just a world that we all must share
It's not enough just to stand and stare
Is it only a dream that there'll be
No more turning away?

Songwriters: Pink Floyd
© IMAGEM U.S. LLC
For non-commercial use only.
Data From: LyricFind

i guess at the end of the day most of us all would prefer a world of Peace and get along in the same sandbox. But there are those that have much different plans. Long as war and weapons is big biz there will never be peace, and you can take that to the bank. Sometimes I ask just how much progress and civilized we are as compared to thousands of years ago with the gladiators in keeping with "bread n circus"

Not much progress to my mind. We have just learned to sanitize and package wholesale murder and make it look we are the noble ones. Knights in shining armor while we set the world of fire............. Yea right............

PS if you don't see me around after this the deep state has renditioned me to a black hole........ lmao.......

Tinfoil off now. :cool::smoking::)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah, I really think had the germans not jumped the gun, the UK and the USA would have been at war anyway last century. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
They both had planned to fight each other, detailed plans I understand.
It is FDR's support of fundamental Islam during the 1946 Bitter Lake Meeting, and subsequent UK scrambling, that is kicking both of their arses now so they pretend to have a special relationship. usris.com/2005/03/17/president-roosevelt-and-king-abdulaziz-the-meeting-at-great-bitter-lake-a-conversation-with-rachel-bronson/

Shameful thing about the new world, it had a chance to really be fairer than Britain, but in the end the money corrupted any chance of decency and now its on the down just as the UK was post 46 and the breaking of the empire. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/24/fairest-europeans-inequality-surged-us-europe

I think there is a trend towards a shorter timeline to be the global number 1. Next stop China.....
pleasure to converse with someone that has a good understanding of world history........

Ecompost

Ecompost

pleasure to converse with someone that has a good understanding of world history........
Same here :-)
I had to learn about it after I left school. I am a strange fella who aways has to know why. i cant be satisfied with something that is working, or not working. I have to know why either way, or at least be on a path to understanding.

Top Bottom