• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Hyper Magoo BHO

IMG 20190224 192836

fishbuds

fishbuds

Been using that stank on my potted veggies for years, never met a plant that did not like it. Mild and strong at the same time. Yes, in the tea, and I add a little seagreen sometimes too.

Srenots

Srenots

Been using that stank on my potted veggies for years, never met a plant that did not like it. Mild and strong at the same time. Yes, in the tea, and I add a little seagreen sometimes too.
yes sir...nice, the Alaskan brand is good too, but we prefer the Neptune.....and Bio Char is awesome to add along as well....just trying to throw sum ideas to the folks that will help them out ...still catch trout at the river and bury em in the veggie garden out back for ferts....the Natives did that fer a reason

fishbuds

fishbuds

Yes, burying fish remains is a rudimentary, effective - but as I see it, underutilized mode by the farming public. Dead fish are not in high demand cuz of the stink and the critters they can and inevitably do attract. The key is to minimize the 'exposure' of the stink with well timed burying and turning in.

Srenots

Srenots

Yes, burying fish remains is a rudimentary, effective - but as I see it, underutilized mode by the farming public. Dead fish are not in high demand cuz of the stink and the critters they can and inevitably do attract. The key is to minimize the 'exposure' of the stink with well timed burying and turning in.
fish emulsion works....nice to see a fellow enthusiast, keep rockin bro~

Srenots

Srenots

have you messed with BioChar at all? Its great as well...

fishbuds

fishbuds

have you messed with BioChar at all? Its great as well...
Yes. When I burn a pile of scrub, i throw some big long logs on top. When it's almost done burning, I collect some white ash first without stepping all over it. Then I rake through and grab all the hot black coal chunks from the logs, throw them in a mortar pan and pour water on that while its piping hot, otherwise its just burns to ash;)

Then into buckets, crushed up with a sledgehammer. Add good compost, 'cook' for whatever amount of time. If i need it i use it immediately, if not it just sits and gets nice.

A nice residual harvest from a hard year of clearing and chopping.

It's just too much fun, sometimes i find myself just sitting out there giggling to myself :)

fishbuds

fishbuds

brew teas yall.... mycos are the sht
Spray that stuff all over everyplant in your garden, all summer long. Once again, another underutilized virtually free fertilizer, innoculant, and overall plant vitamin c. i'm no botaninst, scientist, or any ist, but i know what works when i see it.

Srenots

Srenots

Yes. When I burn a pile of scrub, i throw some big long logs on top. When it's almost done burning, I collect some white ash first without stepping all over it. Then I rake through and grab all the hot black coal chunks from the logs, throw them in a mortar pan and pour water on that while its piping hot, otherwise its just burns to ash;)

Then into buckets, crushed up with a sledgehammer. Add good compost, 'cook' for whatever amount of time. If i need it i use it immediately, if not it just sits and gets nice.

A nice residual harvest from a hard year of clearing and chopping.

It's just too much fun, sometimes i find myself just sitting out there giggling to myself :)
dude ...rite on...u no ur sht...finally, sum1 that noes sup...nice info fer the folks....keep rockin~

fishbuds

fishbuds

dude ...rite on...u no ur sht...finally, sum1 that noes sup...nice info fer the folks....keep rockin~
cant take cred for any of it, lucky to have had opportunities to suffer under the guiding hand of better farmers than me. I always gave/give back, what i get and more if i can.

Glad to hang with some like minds.

Peace,

Srenots

Srenots

Spray that stuff all over everyplant in your garden, all summer long. Once again, another underutilized virtually free fertilizer, innoculant, and overall plant vitamin c. i'm no botaninst, scientist, or any ist, but i know what works when i see it.
nice....this is awesome info for the folks...gotta luv it man

Srenots

Srenots

cant take cred for any of it, lucky to have had opportunities to suffer under the guiding hand of better farmers than me. I always gave/give back, what i get and more if i can.

Glad to hang with some like minds.

Peace,
hell ya...its just mother nature , gotta luv it

Top Bottom