Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

You know it. Have 4 going right now and all very different. Only 1 showing purpling but not as much as I would like. Like the frosty the best but a little stretchy between nodes.
might just be me but all that ive grown that turned purple or pink didnt have enough potency to satisfy the old noggin hahaha,last was a cherry bomb,thing had pretty red spears coming out the tips,smoke was just like smokig that fake dope from years back,looked ,smelled grew like cannibis even smoked and smell like it,zero buzz,thought maybe a cbd high strain ,that didnt work out either,when the whole of united states goes legal im plant them damn things along a sidewalk for a hedge,lmao pretty damn plant[/QUOTE]

yep not the most potent but will catch u a buzz, the most potent purple strains so far is the Blue Magoo and the Cherry Pie....and crossed them both together fer the hell of it ...and those 2 are the best from anything so far ...

Srenots

Srenots

You know it. Have 4 going right now and all very different. Only 1 showing purpling but not as much as I would like. Like the frosty the best but a little stretchy between nodes.
might just be me but all that ive grown that turned purple or pink didnt have enough potency to satisfy the old noggin hahaha,last was a cherry bomb,thing had pretty red spears coming out the tips,smoke was just like smokig that fake dope from years back,looked ,smelled grew like cannibis even smoked and smell like it,zero buzz,thought maybe a cbd high strain ,that didnt work out either,when the whole of united states goes legal im plant them damn things along a sidewalk for a hedge,lmao pretty damn plant[/QUOTE]

for the last 30 years been hearing about how the purple strains just dont cut it, and its been true until recent ...they are pretty but dont deliver, well, things have changed hehe .....its on now , drop these and see what happens bro....I think u have em already , if not just holler as usual

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

might just be me but all that ive grown that turned purple or pink didnt have enough potency to satisfy the old noggin hahaha,last was a cherry bomb,thing had pretty red spears coming out the tips,smoke was just like smokig that fake dope from years back,looked ,smelled grew like cannibis even smoked and smell like it,zero buzz,thought maybe a cbd high strain ,that didnt work out either,when the whole of united states goes legal im plant them damn things along a sidewalk for a hedge,lmao pretty damn plant

yep not the most potent but will catch u a buzz, the most potent purple strains so far is the Blue Magoo and the Cherry Pie....and crossed them both together fer the hell of it ...and those 2 are the best from anything so far ...[/QUOTE]
looking like im gonna have to crank back up,getting low ,damn work been putting a huge damper in supplies hahahah,im wait till around end of august,right now outside garden is blowing up keeping me busy as hell hahahah,i do believe im gonna have a hell of a potato harvest in couple months if all goes well,harvested all brocille and culiflour this weekend

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

might just be me but all that ive grown that turned purple or pink didnt have enough potency to satisfy the old noggin hahaha,last was a cherry bomb,thing had pretty red spears coming out the tips,smoke was just like smokig that fake dope from years back,looked ,smelled grew like cannibis even smoked and smell like it,zero buzz,thought maybe a cbd high strain ,that didnt work out either,when the whole of united states goes legal im plant them damn things along a sidewalk for a hedge,lmao pretty damn plant

for the last 30 years been hearing about how the purple strains just dont cut it, and its been true until recent ...they are pretty but dont deliver, well, things have changed hehe .....its on now , drop these and see what happens bro....I think u have em already , if not just holler as usual[/QUOTE]
i got so many folk has gifted me i dont even know what i have lmao,come on legalization lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

guess tb didnt want to talk to me after all,emailed here and nothing,did you get her new garden hooked up?im glad my baby is finally happy,anyway back to dick tracy vs cueball hahahah,old ass movies are still better than what is called entertainment these days hahahah

Srenots

Srenots

yep not the most potent but will catch u a buzz, the most potent purple strains so far is the Blue Magoo and the Cherry Pie....and crossed them both together fer the hell of it ...and those 2 are the best from anything so far ...
looking like im gonna have to crank back up,getting low ,damn work been putting a huge damper in supplies hahahah,im wait till around end of august,right now outside garden is blowing up keeping me busy as hell hahahah,i do believe im gonna have a hell of a potato harvest in couple months if all goes well,harvested all brocille and culiflour this weekend[/QUOTE]
put sum taters in the still lol

Srenots

Srenots

guess tb didnt want to talk to me after all,emailed here and nothing,did you get her new garden hooked up?im glad my baby is finally happy,anyway back to dick tracy vs cueball hahahah,old ass movies are still better than what is called entertainment these days hahahah
no it takes a while to hear from her bro....hang tite all good

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
looking like im gonna have to crank back up,getting low ,damn work been putting a huge damper in supplies hahahah,im wait till around end of august,right now outside garden is blowing up keeping me busy as hell hahahah,i do believe im gonna have a hell of a potato harvest in couple months if all goes well,harvested all brocille and culiflour this weekend
put sum taters in the still lol[/QUOTE]
frikkn tater mash will make you go blind!!!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

put sum taters in the still lol[/QUOTE]
well you see me and the deer have a arrangment,i feed them ,they stay on there side the fence,lmao,i got freaking fencing every were,i love my deer ,best cup a coffe a feller can have is sitting with deer 20 ft from ya and they wonder what the hell you drinking,they be doing the crook neck shit on us,i was smoking a good one ,one morning and this lazy bastard was getting second hand smoke,thing is i get his cup and start to hand feed him and the bastard just goes zone,like the days when i was dropping the purple haze hahahah,just zoning big time,i have to snap him out of it sometimes by whistling at him hahaha,i think i have more heads in the neighbor hood than myself,this mooch go to everones house,lmao,anyway about the time there done should have babies close to dropping,the doe wont stay off the mineral block or water at that time if you dig,mamas doe is spoiled to potato's mama even goes and buys carrots and shit for them when it getting close lmao

Top Bottom