Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Rotten Mayonnaise Haze x Querkle x Cinderella 99 ...Scrapper Genetics with a dose of Cindy ...this is choice smoke

Ws4urmh16517

Last edited:
M

motz

Not getting what they expected here up to possibly 12".
A little bit about myself don't remember an introduction.
I'm about 60 now cuz 60 is closer than 55.
I'm semi retired spent most of my life in the shithole known as Ill.
I grew up on the Mississippi River, literally kept me out of trying to In my youth.
Fishing, hunting, and trapping.
My folks are rock n roll icons and used to own a tavern.
My grandfolks ran with Uncle Al and moved tobacco and booze for the association.
Dad ran a gambling hole till mid 60's
I now reside in the heart of the lakes 2 1/2 hours from Canada.
Moved up here to fish and hunt and haven't accomplished that yet.
I built a new cabin on a lake up here takes me longer to launch a boat than it does to travel to a dozen lakes.
Been in the game for over 4 decades, have since retired from that also.
Still have a little garden for myself, I make The Balm which works really well on my arthiritic hands, knees and neck is cashed.
Wrist they want to fuse together But I think I waited long enough and didn't use it as much and it fused itself together.
I wish
Getting ready real soon to take down the final crop till fall.
I have family that comes up during spring thru fall so it has to be.
Valley ghash is crustier than crusty, no canoeing yet but still have a few weeks yet.
Windy fucker ain't i?
Got some of Fudges Sour Strawberry Larry, very nice, mixed smell of Sour and Strawberry.
Cannarados nl2/nl5 kinda mixed emotions on this one.
Coastals Black Lights grabbed 2 packs of these, these will be nice also.
Ubc chemo not really my cup of tea and leave it at that.
Be pictures after they're cleaned up.

Normally I'm a growing with the oldies type, went back to the old that made the cough cough new.

Enough for now, hope you enjoyed

newh

newh

i found right when the weather start to turn hot,like now low 60's in morning 90's during day,all the cats will eat are live bait and a 4 in long carp or perch bring you a big ole flat head,they dining like no end before the river turns if you dig,all flat heads are mine,im not wild about channel or blue cats,have they introduced the new breed in you all lakes,damn fish grows and feeds like a cat,head and body look like a cat,has no spikes or darsel fin,kinda looks like a damn shark,ilegal to keep but damn what a fight ad show they put on,they even jump out of water like a bass when caught,try fishing them stoned hahahha especially at night under lantern or camp fire,get that bitch beached and the bigger they are the ugly they are,mama wouldnt even go near it hahahah damn sissy,bitch burnt me with a cig last night,cant shoot me no more i threw away the air soft guns,hell all i did was stick my finger i her ear,lmao when you are told you better not,im a gonna do it haahah
you better get off to the store for a new air soft before your all loaded up with cigrit burns lol

T

TheKoreanKid

I am getting ready to hunker down for a possible 18" snow storm.
That stuff on the west coast is coming right thru here.
Never fails every year at this time we get hammered. Already went thru one of the snowiest winter's top 5 this year.
Last year one of top 6 coldest.
And it all drains into the Mississippi one way or another.
There were still a few piles here and there but other than that gone.
A couple lakes have opened.
I'm ready to go fishing, any of you guys fish?
Mainly walleyes, northern, lg and small mouth bass, crappies, Gillies are on the menu round here, with Gillies being numero Uno.
Walleye are the Cadillac of fish if you ask me. No better tasting fresh water fish out there imho

Srenots

Srenots

Not getting what they expected here up to possibly 12".
A little bit about myself don't remember an introduction.
I'm about 60 now cuz 60 is closer than 55.
I'm semi retired spent most of my life in the shithole known as Ill.
I grew up on the Mississippi River, literally kept me out of trying to In my youth.
Fishing, hunting, and trapping.
My folks are rock n roll icons and used to own a tavern.
My grandfolks ran with Uncle Al and moved tobacco and booze for the association.
Dad ran a gambling hole till mid 60's
I now reside in the heart of the lakes 2 1/2 hours from Canada.
Moved up here to fish and hunt and haven't accomplished that yet.
I built a new cabin on a lake up here takes me longer to launch a boat than it does to travel to a dozen lakes.
Been in the game for over 4 decades, have since retired from that also.
Still have a little garden for myself, I make The Balm which works really well on my arthiritic hands, knees and neck is cashed.
Wrist they want to fuse together But I think I waited long enough and didn't use it as much and it fused itself together.
I wish
Getting ready real soon to take down the final crop till fall.
I have family that comes up during spring thru fall so it has to be.
Valley ghash is crustier than crusty, no canoeing yet but still have a few weeks yet.
Windy fucker ain't i?
Got some of Fudges Sour Strawberry Larry, very nice, mixed smell of Sour and Strawberry.
Cannarados nl2/nl5 kinda mixed emotions on this one.
Coastals Black Lights grabbed 2 packs of these, these will be nice also.
Ubc chemo not really my cup of tea and leave it at that.
Be pictures after they're cleaned up.

Normally I'm a growing with the oldies type, went back to the old that made the cough cough new.

Enough for now, hope you enjoyed

cool, ya show sum pics when u get a chance....Fudge has good genetics...hope all good ur way

fishbuds

fishbuds

weed, fish, mushrooms?!!!!!!!!!!!!! knew i liked this thread. hopefully it will still be in full swing next fall, as my screen time bottoms out this time' o year.

ima East coast saltie, on foot. Boats break, and the ocean says no 1/2 the time, but pete and pat feet can always hit the terra firma.

here's a late season beauty from SS LINY 2015 :)

This fish was released immediately following brief photo shoot, hope shes still makin babies for us, have my doubts tho.
PB130082

M

motz

Eh walleyes are ok.
They're for the guides with 60k boats and up. Usually filled with people who don't normally fish but are wanting to try one for size.
All the locals know that bluegills and crappies are the prize. I prefer gills and northerns over walleyes for sure.
Lot firmer fish, eyes tend to be too mushy.
Learn how to get them Y bones out of them Gators and you'll never want another walleye.
I'm surrounded by trophy walleye lakes, I won't go out of my way.
We don't eat bass, my dad does but he grew up eating bullheads and catfish.
Catfish have been stocked up here in the river systems, now coming out of these waters I'd probably eat a catfish.
Morel Mushrooms, back in the late 60's early 70's we used to fill beer bottle crate boxes the one year we filled a trunk of a car with them and strung and dried the majority of them.
There were times we ate them for supper and nothing else.
People in Oklahoma are finding them right now.
Now I have friends who ship me enough for a couple meals.

Srenots

Srenots

Eh walleyes are ok.
They're for the guides with 60k boats and up. Usually filled with people who don't normally fish but are wanting to try one for size.
All the locals know that bluegills and crappies are the prize. I prefer gills and northerns over walleyes for sure.
Learn how to get them Y bones out of them Gators and you'll never want another walleye.
Catfish have been stocked up here in the river systems, now coming out of these waters I'd probably eat a catfish.
Morel Mushrooms, back in the late 60's early 70's we used to fill beer bottle crate boxes the one year we filled a trunk of a car with them and strung and dried the majority of them.
o hell ya

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Eh walleyes are ok.
ive never eaten cold waters catfish,would be interesting,down south here,about end of april they start getting sores that look like a ring worm,nothing that can hurt you but customers just wont buy them at all,we have road side fish markets,just go inside and there be water trawfs full of cats,just pick the ones you like and they even fillet them for ya,not very sporty but a quick fix for the cheater man hahahh,i had so many buddys go fishing at the bars ,lol then hit the fish store rub some smell on um and then go home,sad fellers indeed,man if yall get some flat heads going up there you in for a treat,i prefer them just from the meat being flakish and peel off,blues and channel meat are mushy

Latest posts

Top Bottom