Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ya, a bunch of different strains. My neighbor behind me is planting hemp also and is a processor for the final product. CBDs a big deal rite now in Oregun. They’ll extract it and buy it rite on the spot after it tests clean. Hemp looks exactly like marijuana buds and all but it can’t test higher then I believe .02 percent THC. Planted them with 7inches of tilled and amended soil. Keeping the soil that shallow will keep from getting to big. 1/2 will be in hoop houses under light dep 1/2 will be exposed naturally that way we stagger harvests. I’ll get info on strains for ya.

Srenots

Srenots

Ya, a bunch of different strains. My neighbor behind me is planting hemp also and is a processor for the final product. CBDs a big deal rite now in Oregun. They’ll extract it and buy it rite on the spot after it tests clean. Hemp looks exactly like marijuana buds and all but it can’t test higher then I believe .02 percent THC. Planted them with 7inches of tilled and amended soil. Keeping the soil that shallow will keep from getting to big. 1/2 will be in hoop houses under light dep 1/2 will be exposed naturally that way we stagger harvests. I’ll get info on strains for ya.
hell ya...get em rockin bro

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I've always run the high THC strains, but my bro runs Harlequin, ACDC and some other generic hemp strains. He's got a son that benefits from it. ADHD or something so he swears by it
5 yrs ago mother-in-law had been battling bladder cancer. Started giving her 60ml a day of hemp CBD oil. 30 am & 30 pm mixed in her insure drinks. 3 months later they cut her open and found no tumour. She was also on chemo but had been off and on for a couple years. I was in the waiting room when the surgeon came out and spoke to my wife and I otherwise I may not believe it. I sure feel better using it the high THC strains for chronic back pain but would love to grow some with more CBD. Harlequin sounds good and seems to get the most mention. I gotta order some garlic cookies and will get some harlequin.

Srenots

Srenots

5 yrs ago mother-in-law had been battling bladder cancer. Started giving her 60ml a day of hemp CBD oil. 30 am & 30 pm mixed in her insure drinks. 3 months later they cut her open and found no tumour. She was also on chemo but had been off and on for a couple years. I was in the waiting room when the surgeon came out and spoke to my wife and I otherwise I may not believe it. I sure feel better using it the high THC strains for chronic back pain but would love to grow some with more CBD. Harlequin sounds good and seems to get the most mention. I gotta order some garlic cookies and will get some harlequin.
have sum Harlequin if u want it bro...no worries

Latest posts

Top Bottom