Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Check out these solar chargers , ran across this ad looking at Chris Cyborgs channel..... thot of @SmithsJunk reading about these , if u get 2, u have access to knowledge and blueprints of building ur own solar panels , copper or pvc water access....pretty cool.... from Nashville, TN .... finally , a product not made in China

Srenots

Srenots

buddys brew,.....Black Berried Porter and Anorexic Heffer ... good sht

20190801 085206

Srenots

Srenots

turns out a bunch of research found a great deal, again ... Epi Plustop Pro Honey Burst with new case....played 3 times, 1 yr old....case queen...not a scratch on her, (these are $600 new, without the $130 case) ... got her for 3 ...stoked and blessed~

HoneyBurstgooddeal

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

Love the flame maple top. Pretty axe. Where'd you find it?
local ... once in a while a good deal comes along....have u found any thing good ur way as well lately, they are few and far between... luv the Plus Top Pros ( Desert Burst is fav and now they have the Mojave Burst which looks fuckin amazing, but hoping for a new delivery that looks like the original pic is a shot in the dark as usual lol, plus straight neck and action, u no the deal) , the coil tap is amazing, ever played one ? its kinda hard to find a "good" one... they say that they are set up already , but being from China the necks are usually twisty twirly, action is all fucked up outta the box, last one was from Ebay and showed up with cracked neck, got it glued from local Luthier and they say its stronger than original, but, cmon now....lol, the new Les Pauls are absolutely known for cracked necks , usually very close to the nut, and thats because of the degree of the headstock they try to emulate....if u look how Fender does there guitars the headstock is very perpendicular to the neck, hence no cracking of the neck.... poor design from Gibson, but if u can find a good one, no worries....

Last edited:
Rcubed

Rcubed

Right on. I've never had the neck crack but it's easy to do with those tilted headstocks. I have one Epi p90 and the Gibson Marauder. Picked up a couple cheapies at the local flea market Yamaha EG 112 and a squier HSS for 50 bucks each. I got em for the elementary school kids I teach Rock-'n'-roll to. Kinda like School of Rock.

Srenots

Srenots

Right on. I've never had the neck crack but it's easy to do with those tilted headstocks. I have one Epi p90 and the Gibson Marauder. Picked up a couple cheapies at the local flea market Yamaha EG 112 and a squier HSS for 50 bucks each. I got em for the elementary school kids I teach Rock-'n'-roll to. Kinda like School of Rock.
oh hell ya , didnt know u taught the kids....props bro....the best deal for being affordable from Fender is the Classic Vibe series....had the 50's Butterscotch Blonde Tele and 60's Vintage Burst strat....both were rite on bro...worth the $, alot of folks at Guitar Center that are looking for sumthin to get their kids ask all the time, "whats the best guitar to get my child to get started on" I tell them evrytime, u dont have to spend a fortune on a guitar.....buy used and save some cash, they are just as good and sometimes in new condition anyway, dig?

Top Bottom