Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The Cinderella 99 is heavily influenced by Haze, but grows fast and blooms at about 55 days, give or take. Its not finicky at all in my experience. There are 2 main phenos, one shorter which usually smells like grapefruit, and the taller one and more sought out after smells like Pineapple, but both are excellent..It has more of a Sativa buzz and is a great daytime smoke. Hope this helps some...
ya im on the hunt for a stand alone sativa,scrappy done gave up on us i think,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i was actually hoping his grinspoon would be a male ,i know that boy would bust them balls on something sweet,lmao,what i want is thai,but indoors is a no go with that bitch,they get tall and go 16 weeks for harvest,the last i grew was in the 70's were i lived it snows every year,i sure thought i was gonna loose her to snow,took forever,to finish,but brother straight up the best smoke i ever put in my lung,good shit,makes it even better to string up the buds and dip in opium,fucking dream dank no doubt,you see how many friends you all of a sudden have with a product like that,lol

Srenots

Srenots

DJ Shorts has sum Thai crosses, Ive done his Blueberry and FLO, both are excellent, just find a keeper out of a pack, some nice males in there too...great for crosses Had a FLO that was just awesome, such a unique taste they describe as Nepalese Temple hash, nothing like it...

Srenots

Srenots

These are all 3 weeks bloom and covered with Trichs ....
Afternoon delight3weekssugardipped
Afternoon Delight...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i hear a walker sliding on the floor this morn and yelling and bitching,sound is intense,sure hope she can find them dentures,she gets so cranky when she cant find her teeth,i know this much,she better get in here and gum this breakfast if she dont find soon,they fitna take her tray away,lmao.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

WAKE THE FUCK UP MOTO tell ya this younguns stay up all night,fall sleep for a hour,exhuastion from spanking pugsly,wake up no use of hands and sit back and watch my old ass type,come on with excuses of hurting and cant get out in the yard and work,damn new wave younguns these days

Moto

Moto

Top Bottom