Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Hey rusty how are ya? Can you tell me how long I have to wait to flipseeds? They are just starting to put out their second set of leaves.
I want to get them blooming as small as possible, just trying to figure out when I should cut my clones to pollinate. Usually takes about two weeks to root clones. I feelnif I cut the clones today they would be ready to flower in a month.

if u want to flip asap u can when they are a ft tall.....within 2 weeks after that u should see sup...

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

watch this if u never saw it before...says it all....like Popcorn Sutton said, if no1 appreciates my sht, then why keep doin it?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

its only 714 pages to delete ...why not just do the dam thing ?
watch this if u never saw it before...says it all....like Popcorn Sutton said, if no1 appreciates my sht, then why keep doin it?

I am not really sure what I am missing, but definitely don't end up like this guy. He committed suicide to avoid doing a federal bid. I admire a lot of his life story. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

I am not really sure what I am missing, but definitely don't end up like this guy. He committed suicide to avoid doing a federal bid. I admire a lot of his life story. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ur not missing anything....lmao, just stupid sht here is all

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Hyper Blue Cherry Magoo 8 weeks...

Jamiemagoo8weeks442220

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Nicely stacked!
So what other than genetics contributes to nicely stacked colas like that? Tight node spacing and good lighting? And how do you help your plant to grow tight close nodes? Does fimming help that or is it mainly to let other colas catch up to the taller fimmed cola? Sorry for the probably elementary questions. I will do more research on my questions. 😁 I left out nutrients of the equation and soil vs hydro.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
@Aquaman stated it has a lot to do with temperatures as well. Maybe he can chime in.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

@Aquaman stated it has a lot to do with temperatures as well. Maybe he can chime in.
Im sure different strains like different temps like Kush if I remember correctly likes a bit cooler??? IDK lol I read so much that I forgot half of what I read

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Temp diff will affect node spacing and so does spectrum to an extent. The best thing you can do for nice dense nuggs is light intensity, I would say much more so than spectrum or temp diff.

By temp diff I'm talking day/night diff. Depending on strain and veg time I sometimes use this to slow stretch if it's getting away on me along with some other methods of needed.

Top Bottom