Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Is that what they refer to as fox tailing too? I have a land race strain I plan on growing next. 👍Regular seeds. I will have to learn to collect pollen and store it if I get a male. I have 3 seeds. Zambezi gold strain. Anybody have experience with it?

Zambezi should be Fire as well... may take a while, finish her out and get that cure ~

Dbear180

Dbear180

Is that what they refer to as fox tailing too? I have a land race strain I plan on growing next. 👍Regular seeds. I will have to learn to collect pollen and store it if I get a male. I have 3 seeds. Zambezi gold strain. Anybody have experience with it?

I do not call this foxtailing. I call this crowning (because they start to form a crown around the bud). I've always thought of fox tailing when they are dense & then lose that density & get real whispy. Like growing past a fixture & then not getting enough anymore to keep it up.

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

I do not call this foxtailing. I call this crowning (because they start to form a crown around the bud). I've always thought of fox tailing when they are dense & then lose that density & get real whispy. Like growing past a fixture & then not getting enough anymore to keep it up.

yes , and foxtailing can be caused by high heat as well...this is simply the natural way this pheno runs...excellent brother ~ and rare to have...keep her runnin man , gotta luv that Cherry Diesel

Dbear180

Dbear180

Dude I forgot Father's Day is this weekend. I think ima start chop tomorrow & try to have it all done by sun morn. I only did two final flushes instead of my usual three... they have a pretty good fade going, I imagine there cant be much food left.

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Dude I forgot Father's Day is this weekend. I think ima start chop tomorrow & try to have it all done by sun morn. I only did two final flushes instead of my usual three... they have a pretty good fade going, I imagine there cant be much food left.

rite on , take pics be4 chop...lookin good man ~

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

buddys Blueberry, was dialed in this time around .... absolute Fire ~

Ws4ublueberrydoneandfire61920

SinCity

SinCity

SinCity

SinCity

check it out.... just ran across this info, pretty cool ~

Thank you @RustyHillbilly for turning us on to these amazing pictures! Too awesome to not post.

DA40456E 5B57 46A2 8BAB 703DCD55F86E
E6E6271D 7D5B 469D 91DF A5C33FB9C60D
39372ADA C5B6 4E12 BD0D 9EB13FA10687

Rcubed

Rcubed

Got some Reno gear going along with some others
20200622 184249

Rotten Mayo X Hyper Cherry Pie. Some snails tried to get at these but they survived.
20200622 184315

These are Blue Magoo. Check out the one on the right. It looks like it's been topped. It has a strange cup like leaf in the middle that really didn't develop and two tops formed instead of one. I'll show the close up.
20200622 184319

20200622 184333

That funnel shaped leaf is what caused the top to split.

Latest posts

Top Bottom