Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
View attachment 674247 My last lil nug of pink diesel x amnesia. Sad to see her go lol. It was the first bud I harvested

I too have 1 top bud left of my big bagseed #1 from last harvest maybe 1.5-2g. And im still 3 weeks out on harvest, add 1 week to hang dry, then 2 weeks to jar cure :sweating:

Looks like I'll be evap purging that iso sludge in my freezer soon...last resort.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I too have 1 top bud left of my big bagseed #1 from last harvest maybe 1.5-2g. And im still 3 weeks out on harvest, add 1 week to hang dry, then 2 weeks to jar cure :sweating:

Looks like I'll be evap purging that iso sludge in my freezer soon...last resort.
You can always take a week or two off and let your tolerance drop... i love that super high paranoid driving 20 mph in a 65 feeling haha

incogneato

incogneato

Yea that's almost exactly what I have left, and I'm only finishing week 3 of flower...guess I'm going to have to buy some to hold me down :(

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Yea that's almost exactly what I have left, and I'm only finishing week 3 of flower...guess I'm going to have to buy some to hold me down :(

Nah bro. Break until harvest so your tolerance will be low and you'll feel the subtle effects of each strain.

I'll be breaking when I run out. Good to clear the system and lower the tolerance again.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
cool, but u have the beast comin soon? shes badass brotha ~

I got a major harvest coming with all 3 spaces flowering. If I get 10oz off the beast, 2-3oz off the beast clone, and 1-2oz off #3 in the micro.

These yield are all guestimates but...
I'll be over a half pound yield minimun/ up to a lb yield maximum.

That would hold me over 4x as long as last harvest :cry: (last harvest 4.6oz)

Let's say 3x as long cause I'll splurge knowing I have so much personal.

incogneato

incogneato

You can always take a week or two off and let your tolerance drop... i love that super high paranoid driving 20 mph in a 65 feeling haha
Nah bro. Break until harvest so your tolerance will be low and you'll feel the subtle effects of each strain.

I'll be breaking when I run out. Good to clear the system and lower the tolerance again.
Good idea but it will be at least 7 weeks til I have anything...minus a few tester nugs that happen to fall off haha. I won't be waiting that long...:smoking:
I got a major harvest coming with all 3 spaces flowering. If I get 10oz off the beast, 2-3oz off the beast clone, and 1-2oz off #3 in the micro.

These yield are all guestimates but...
I'll be over a half pound yield minimun/ up to a lb yield maximum.

That would hold me over 4x as long as last harvest :cry: (last harvest 4.6oz)

Let's say 3x as long cause I'll splurge knowing I have so much personal.
There's gonna be dabs galore at rmoltis playground!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Good idea but it will be at least 7 weeks til I have anything...minus a few tester nugs that happen to fall off haha. I won't be waiting that long...:smoking:

There's gonna be dabs galore at rmoltis playground!

I know 7 weeks sounds crazy but remember the beast will have cost me like $50-$60 in electricity and will yield (guesstimate 9.88oz). That's like $5.5 per oz.

#3 in the micro is at 8 weeks in 2 days. And her tent has logged $13 in electricity so far. If I yield 1-2oz...

I'm never buying off the street ever again. 1 quarter(8g) =$80 :cry:

incogneato

incogneato

Grow more weed and you won't run out lol. I haven't ran out of personals since I was in high school, better yet go to a club that's stocks Cali clouds meds and go big, we won't let you down
Fair enough lol. I'm on my first run now. The pink damnesia was an auto I ran along with that grow. I'm set up for perpetual so after that first harvest I should be set on meds indefinitely. I don't think they stock Cali clouds here but I may have tried it about 6 or so years ago when I worked in Cali for a year. Depends on what disp you supply

incogneato

incogneato

I know 7 weeks sounds crazy but remember the beast will have cost me like $50-$60 in electricity and will yield (guesstimate 9.88oz). That's like $5.5 per oz.

#3 in the micro is at 8 weeks in 2 days. And her tent has logged $13 in electricity so far. If I yield 1-2oz...
I'll have to figure out how much this run costed me, not counting equipment lol
I'm never buying off the street ever again. 1 quarter(8g) =$80 :cry:
I'll have to add up what this run cost me, not counting equipment lol.

Top Bottom