• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

clones....RMH , GG4 , Cherry Pie , Blue Magoo

Babiesclonesrmhbluemagoocpgg46317

Ecompost

Ecompost

@ecopost,,you know bro ,i have come to the conclushion that these damn bell pepper plants are bug attracters,,what i did was in a 32oz sprayer,i mixed 1 ml peppermint oil 2 ml neem oil and 3ml azamax,,they gone,wasnt there yesterday or this morning,,got ride them potatoe bugs ,but not sure if the mix got ride of them or they had destroyed so bad they left,,now im seeing little grass hoppers,,crap,,everything else bug free,,but i did notice that under one the leaves of the bell pepper there was a line of white residue look like white out you use on paper,not thick just a spot about 1/2 long,,also making tea,,used a handful of soil conditioner and all the coffe and tea we used this week,some tomoto ,crushed egg shells and hopefully the secret weapon ,cup full of comfrey,damn that shit stank ,oh man mama has smelling issues,cant smell nothing since the MS,,by golly she smelled that shit opened them sinus up,,told me go outside and wash up,,now i said secret weapon right,,let her ass shot me again,hahahaah
hahahahaha now you know why KAMINO smells so bad buddy, its fermented plant matter and that shit stinks good and hard. Cant say i have noticed bell peppers being bug attractors, may be planting some pythium based plants alongside will help, Daisies and Marigolds etc. Those grasshoopers are wankers man, we get them here, massive ones like small birds, eat you whole plant, well they might eat mine but they will never eat again :-)
I find adding beauvaria helps, and BTi-K. Birds help reduce the numbers of grasshoppers. i found blackbirds eating them here. Bird boxes might help you too. Trouble those hopers fly about so can come in like locusts on bad days here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom