Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its only a cold water feed tell her, but who needs hot water when its 110F all fucking day LOL. its why i am holed up in the cassita :)
yes, i have found three strains of grey mold and about xxx numbers of bad bacteria. I am trying to isolate them in time for Alan to take them back to the lab, its a pain the arse but worth doing imo. These pests are a real issue here
im telling ya,,im thinking of not even planting the squash next year in the spring,,that when they wipe me out,,waiting till about may to plant them,keep me updated,if you can kill them or create a remidy to keep them at bay,,usa will be big payday bro,,there terrible here,,up north they get mostly squash bug ,down here vine bore,wonder if humidity has anything to do with it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

rye grass is highly mycorrizal and can put out a huge root system if the right conditions, no way a dog nor a cow gonna over graze that with claw or teeth, may be some clover, bit of fescue, for N and P. Any peas work well, I like these, also alpine strawberries but you will likely need some canpoy cover. i had them growing at the base of my oranges to test them out, worked ok till it got too hot at night, but with a 10C plus temp drop between day and night and not too much sun, they seemed to work ok
i want strawberries so bad,,but cant seem to time the seed producers right time to get them,,always sold out,lmao,,peas are great idea too,,i do my peas as rotations of my boxes already,,what ever i plant in there after ,they been in there always have good harvest

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

we are selling it at local farmers markets today
you doing okay at the market,,mama loved you idea of the medical baskets,but she seems to think by labeling them medical baskets would windup in court,,i told her it couldnt,cause studies have been done for what is healthy for the body and couldnt be liable for recommended daily diets and vitimins,if you dig what im trying to say,,told her that you wouldnt be saying it a sure cure box but recomendation

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

worth a go. Sometimes if it has dried out, there may be salt crust on the root structure, so BMP will help reduce this caking effect of carbonates
it will be done,,this one was a test,,water for this one and the other that died was miricle grow,,that one in the self watering was the runt and was level with top of bucket 2 weeks ago,,so ya im give her a shot see if it picks up,,that whole back side of house,im gonna do self watering buckets for mama,,she got steel knees and cant get to the garden down hill,,and she loves it also,so im fix her up,,along that back wall ,i want a manifold for lettuce,broccli ,collor flower,,i just cant get it to grow in my boxes,cant keep moist enough down there

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my hands a really fucked, they have been for like ever LOL
thats what im talking about,,hard worker dont have to try to squezze the blood out your hand,comes natrual,,i dig what your saying,,i got a finger on both hands,that are like the need a shot of oil in morning to move,,cant hardly put a lid on my coffe,lol after couple hours all good,damn after all that shoveling yesterday,,every thing need oil this morning,lmao

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

its 3ft 10 inches tall, which is rather pathetic in light of the potential in full term regular beans. i have a shit load of ideas for the Blaze plant next year bro. Now i know whats happening here, i will grow a fucking giraffe sized tree of her :) I will plant the seeds inside in December in the barn and roll them out later, I will run them under a hard veg light for 4 months then outside to veg for the rest of the spring/ summer, so keeping her in veg for 8 months pure before she will naturally flip and finish in October as a giant LOL
Oh! I can hardly wait to see that! :love2:

jipp

jipp

hey @Srenots sup bro, you having a great day i hope.. just jamming getting ripped here.. its a cool day here in the desert at least inside the a/c is working hha.. when its a 110-120 it no work so well.. but 105 and below it kcisk ass hah.
rock on,
chirs.

Top Bottom