• Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

sum AK47 , Casey Jones, Thunder Eggs , and Red Vines .... thx Str8

Str8beans1218

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

they root fast, grow fast, top em then ur fucked .....they goin crazy , could actually clone them and by the time the others get goin the new gg4 clones would be rite with em.....very easy plant to grow, very vigorous, and great smoke as well
Just cleaned mine up. Getting ready to up pot them and flip soon.

Ecompost

Ecompost

boy them males of mine didnt make it threw the night,hahaha i took there ass set um on the sidewalk waiting for day light,shit come day light them 3ft tall bastards werent only dead ,but stalk was laying on side and perfectly form to side of pots,lmao,,gonna get another check on tonight,hopeing on the rest being females ,but wouldnt hurt me to loose 2 more,lol then i would fill comfortable in that little tent,lol
you could try adding a liquid frass which would stimulate a microbe switch in preference of ones that uphold more antifreeze :-) you need about 2 weeks ahead of frost to apply and it wont stop severe weather.

Ecompost

Ecompost

ya veg was 61 and 38% at lites on today ....slow but doin good
perhaps lower the lamp intensity over winter and use a heater which also exhausts CO2 and raises RH%. plants under a 1000W lamp with no added CO2 will only be 1.44% efficient photosynthetically, tie this to a slower rate of mineralization due to cooler media temps, esp among Phosphate and Potassium based microbes, lack of hydraulic capacity under dry air conditions, and its a fact things will take more time. get your plants off the cold floors if they aint already.
The issue is, plants dont wait for things to improve, just like us they cant decide to stop growing, they simply continue under stress, in many cases they just suffer yield loss downstream due to a lack of environmental preferences. There are things we can do to help, but we cant ultimately prevent everything where we cant tweak any and all vectors of environmental significance :)

Srenots

Srenots

perhaps lower the lamp intensity over winter and use a heater which also exhausts CO2 and raises RH%. plants under a 1000W lamp with no added CO2 will only be 1.44% efficient photosynthetically, tie this to a slower rate of mineralization due to cooler media temps, esp among Phosphate and Potassium based microbes, lack of hydraulic capacity under dry air conditions, and its a fact things will take more time. get your plants off the cold floors if they aint already.
The issue is, plants dont wait for things to improve, just like us they cant decide to stop growing, they simply continue under stress, in many cases they just suffer yield loss downstream due to a lack of environmental preferences. There are things we can do to help, but we cant ultimately prevent everything where we cant tweak any and all vectors of environmental significance :)
they are under 4 bulb 4 ft T8's, mixed spectrum ...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

check environment, usually slow flippers are girls but if you have a long runner, you may be way to early to tell, try dropping the temp a little more. If they are equatorial, they respond better to a temp diff and lower daytime schedule than 12/12 imo
i had mine at 70 and they didnt like that shit at all,got 81 last night ,they dint like that at all ,,hahah so i turned up exhaust a little and turn the 250 heat bulb off,these damn things just like 74,,finally broke 30 yesterday,woke up 6 am 16 degrees 4 oclock yesterday afternoon 53,supose to be in mid 30 night and mid 50 day,for next 7 days so see,,only option i got is to jack wit them fans daily hahahh

Top Bottom