• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Blue Magoo .... hit with the Hyper Cherry Pie ...67 days

BurnedShip

BurnedShip

yeah i bets its super sweet too :) the art is to maintain photosynthetic efficiency so the plant can produce 418KJ of energy required as a base to operate daily. Clearly the wild variant has adapted itself to keep converting CH2O when others fail. take some of the soil around its roots and use this as a winter base for everything else

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

did yall see the news tonight,hahah jeff sessions is pushing for legalization,hahah i believe it when i see it,but also money attract goverments if ya dig what im saying,question is who is giving sam the most money to grow
I saw complete opposite, hes ready to pounce, colorodo gov. All pissy witholding nominees till sessions keeps his word on alllowing states they own say, sessions one of them bible belt hard nosed weasel dicked small man syndrom bastards. Imo its gome to far now to recant, 7-8 states all rollin doin they thing, i have to beleive state officials gonna boycott or take some stances if feds fuk with they income, shits hard on the yard as it is,,,,, money always funny, all opinioned

Ecompost

Ecompost

That cold in the air is death approaching
I lived for years in the high north of europe, still do but tend to go in summer only now i am old and creaking. Its always cold for months at a time, -30c or lower worst year it was -50c
So I moved to the sunshine in the deep south of europe now, its 26.5c today and currently about 17.8c, its dark already and we have a clear sky so may be it will drop to 12c tonight. Its like living in paradise :)

MotoTheNoble

MotoTheNoble

I saw complete opposite, hes ready to pounce, colorodo gov. All pissy witholding nominees till sessions keeps his word on alllowing states they own say, sessions one of them bible belt hard nosed weasel dicked small man syndrom bastards. Imo its gome to far now to recant, 7-8 states all rollin doin they thing, i have to beleive state officials gonna boycott or take some stances if feds fuk with they income, shits hard on the yard as it is,,,,, money always funny, all opinioned

I can agree.. Jeff Sessions don't be fooled by his crooked looks and old man stance.. He is a old turd just waiting to fuck any middle income or low income people.. Mostly involving Marijuana..

As you said this Bible Belt Bitch I deal with all times have some serious grudges mostly towards cannabis.. Look back at ad's and current stance in USA.. It's going to be a long time till any legal grower can get peace..

Legal grows I contact are raided more then any illegal grow all day... Sad time we live in..

Murica..

Top Bottom