Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Thanks brother. Much appreciated. And thanks for sharing your wisdom along the way! 👍
Hey no worries brother...we all are one in this journey fer sure... this time of year is always the best, luv some harvest time ... and Thanks for your efforts as well sir....u know how to rock em as well ~ will update when we get em goin bro, just have so much goin on as usual , its comin ~

Srenots

Srenots

I'm getting close to flip on the new test group. I didn't pop nearly as many seeds because of the shear number of strains, so hopefully I get at least one female from each in the group. I have another friend running his own test group as well. He's ahead of me on some of them. So hopefully I'll have some flower picks to post in the coming weeks.
so u are in the process of popping the Phylex x Reno ?

Phylex

Phylex

so u are in the process of popping the Phylex x Reno ?

Yeah. I'm popping everything. I need to test everything first before release. The first test group was recently green lighted and is ready. Now I'm working on the second round. I currently have more potential new projects in veg as well. Depending on what I find, I may start a few more. Then it's off to my main Nepalese project. More great things to come.

Phylex

Phylex

I also have a hand full of testers still running the first test group looking for stud males. One of them found a few keeper moms and he wants to F2 the Citrol Sledgehammer. He thinks he found his stud, but it's still TBD.

I still need to find a stud male on my Ground Pounder. I want to F2 GP3.

My main tester is currently hunting through Black Abyss and may have found a couple of worthy males. He's just not set up yet to hunt through males. So he's passing one in particular back to me if we can meet up again soon. He's running a lot of my gear from both test groups looking through the ladies.

Srenots

Srenots

I also have a hand full of testers still running the first test group looking for stud males. One of them found a few keeper moms and he wants to F2 the Citrol Sledgehammer. He thinks he found his stud, but it's still TBD.

I still need to find a stud male on my Ground Pounder. I want to F2 GP3.

My main tester is currently hunting through Black Abyss and may have found a couple of worthy males. He's just not set up yet to hunt through males. So he's passing one in particular back to me if we can meet up again soon. He's running a lot of my gear from both test groups looking through the ladies.

nice, friends with seeds, are friends indeed....plz keep us updated on your journey bro...good things should be coming soon~ will keep you updated on our journey as well bro, theres sum fire in these fer sure...we just gotta find em, and Im sure that wont be hard to do lol

Srenots

Srenots

Yeah. I'm popping everything. I need to test everything first before release. The first test group was recently green lighted and is ready. Now I'm working on the second round. I currently have more potential new projects in veg as well. Depending on what I find, I may start a few more. Then it's off to my main Nepalese project. More great things to come.
like how u said " Im poppin everything " haha , hell ya , sign of a true warrior brother ~

Srenots

Srenots

just toked on some original Hyper Mayo ....(Rotten Mayo Haze x Hyper Glue)..... fuckin eh man ...from 2 years ago ..... harvested Xmas eve....dam

RMH56days122417

Last edited:
DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Keeper
Hyperglue cherry pie (cp leaner)
Hyperglue deathstar2 (gg4 leaner)
26 days from flip. Side lighting only (rather grow a few pants vs grow panda film floor). Just waiting on a new 5 3k cob led light to be built to put over the side lighting area.

Gonna pop the rotten mayo and another next run.

20191024 194109
20191024 194103
20191024 194051
20191024 194055

Last edited:
Top Bottom