Finaly made the move

• Thread starter roach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
roach

roach

Hello good people, been around since the start of overgrow and cannabisworld, and have spend the last years over at gypsy´s place just because it was convenient, but im getting tired of the politics and someone mentioned this was where the cool people came to hang out, so decided to dust my old lurking profile off and make the move here :)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Policians lol there's plenty of politicians eveywhere gotta chase em out:cigar: Or smoke em out what flavors you like to smoke

roach

roach

I like the taste of diversity :p

I have a room with 2 600w HPS and at the moment I have 7 of my White fire keeper

User36300 pic1088730 1371121381

and 7 of my Headband keeper (sour diesel x og kush) under one lamp

Headband

and under the other lamp I have a few different clones that im trying to narrow down to the best

2 different pre98 bubba kush s1

Bk Bk2

then there is 2 different pakistani citral kush

Pck1 Pck2

and the last 10 plants are 4 different indiana bubblegum x oldtime moonshine

Bubblegum

all the pictures are from the seedplants, I will take some of the clones next week as they are starting to get the chop

oh and I put 7 Chucky´s bride in a tent under 400w cause I loved it so much, just took all 7 different mothers I had kept for evaluation and put into flower

gonna be one hell of a summer, just laying in my hammock at the small beach house I rented doing nothing but smoking, fishing and relaxing :D

roach

roach

Thanks for the welcome :cool:

been reading a bit (am bored at work...) and this seems like a realy nice place, lots of people making and growing their own crosses or from friends instead of just relying on the seedbanks , havent had the possibility to do much seedmaking of my own the last couple of years, but after I moved to my new place that should hopefully have changed now

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...welcome bro, you'll find many other ICRag refugees around here so you should feel right at home. ...the difference is that it is much more relaxed and free here, with the caveat that they still won't tolerate ignorance but other than that all topics are open for discussion, and that includes ALL gene pools and not just the vendor gene pools.

peace, bozo

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I like the taste of diversity :p

I have a room with 2 600w HPS and at the moment I have 7 of my White fire keeper

View attachment 381341

and 7 of my Headband keeper (sour diesel x og kush) under one lamp

View attachment 381342

and under the other lamp I have a few different clones that im trying to narrow down to the best

2 different pre98 bubba kush s1

View attachment 381345 View attachment 381346

then there is 2 different pakistani citral kush

View attachment 381348 View attachment 381349

and the last 10 plants are 4 different indiana bubblegum x oldtime moonshine

View attachment 381351

all the pictures are from the seedplants, I will take some of the clones next week as they are starting to get the chop

oh and I put 7 Chucky´s bride in a tent under 400w cause I loved it so much, just took all 7 different mothers I had kept for evaluation and put into flower

gonna be one hell of a summer, just laying in my hammock at the small beach house I rented doing nothing but smoking, fishing and relaxing :D
Delicious pics, your room is volcanic!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom