finding an elite clone

• Thread starter seventhchild
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

seventhchild

when I started growing indoors in 1984 good seed was hard to come by, mostly sativas.never trusted seed banks ,have never ordered from them .nor am i a breeder , to much paperwork. what i am is a lover of fine herb who gets bored smoking the same thing day after day so here is my way of finding world class weed from bag seed. gather seed from as many strains as you can : sprout :kill all sickly plants:flower : breed all males with all females : mix all seed together : sprout : kill all sickly plants : flower : breed all males with all females : mix all seed together : now the fun begins.the seeds you now have contain all of the genetics of your first seed batch mixed together in every way you can Imagen. a breeders nightmare:kiss.start sprouting seed :kill without mercy all that you don't like as you take your babies into flowering ;kill all males :it may take months ,it may take years but that bud that special plant you can call yours is there .happy hunting :heart

CBF

CBF

Supporter
dont really need to do all that, just take a seedline that you like or been wantin to get hold of, and grow as many plants as you possibly can, preferably 1000 of um, id bet you find a very nice plant, one that ranks with any so called elite out there.

then again grow about 100 haze and you will find a plant that will knock any elite to the curb:D

CBF

Greyskull

Greyskull

my friend and i popped only 2 of 4 sdxsb (beans gifted by BOG... he said sour diesel then.. now he's saying Soma's Diesel), and we found the Sour Dubble which is every single bit as good and/or better than what i think are the few TRUE elites.

seeds are the fucking lottery. you might get lucky early. or you might have to grind it out.

S

seventhchild

i have great respect for breeders and have provided clones to those i know .my seed stock is greatly improved by the efforts of these ladies and gentlemen but they are the ones playing the lottery ,taking notes , labeling EVERYTHING , grinding it out crop after crop trying to reach some true breeding utopia.if i had one so called haze female and ten different unknown , unnamed males from decent buds and six months i could kick haze to the curb. it's more like shopping for a used car than a lottery , buds can be beautiful on the outside , covered in resin , smell fantastic , but two or three tokes later you may decide the ride suks........or you may discover the vehicle that seems it was built for you . Love and happy hunting.

S

seventhchild

smoking through 100 haze plants sounds veeeery booooring. i enjoy having dozens of verities to sample:smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom