Finding elite clones in Colorado

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Howdy farmers! I live CO and I am trying to get my hands on a few elite cuts. I have been looking around at disp all over the state and am very disappointed in the quality and selection they hold. I get super jealous seeing clone selection at some of the Cali shops WTF??? Am I missing something/someplace?? No shop in CO is running shit like a baller?

2DogWalker

Lol don't get ne bugs homie the fire is in the wifi beans....I'm gonna burn the rest of em after seein them on the tude!

2dw

K

kolah

You might try Altimood from this site. He is located in Denver and has topnotch stuff. I am sure there are others as well.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If your having trouble finding cuts that you like, you could always buy some beans and pic a mother (or multiple moms) out the group to take clones from. It will take longer compared to buying them from a disp but its cheaper in the long run and you can pick just about any strain you want thats available in seeds.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Yeah I have thousands of dollars worth of seeds. LAD, whiteog v2 and Tahoe aliens next to pop. I'm really trying to get some famous clone only elites.

TonyCassette

TonyCassette

I am also interested in this. I live in Denver and I totally agree with you, the clones everywhere suck. The only dispensary that has fire all the time doesn't sell clones. I don't blame them for not wanting everybody to have their menu. I have a strain that I will have clones in about a month and a half that is fire. Not clone only but I don't think anybody here in CO has this strain.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Nice Tony! Yeah i have a nice collection too! I sometimes think of special rare phenos of strains still available in seed form as "clone only" still. What are you working with homey?

sky high

sky high

Are you looking for Colorado elites...or other elites? Like what?

Over the years quite a few elites have graced the HIGH country. I thought a lot of em were overrated and that the long-held cuts in CO were usually better..(if you could source them/break them free from the hippies in Nederland's hands) LOL.

good luck

s h

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Are you looking for Colorado elites...or other elites? Like what?

Over the years quite a few elites have graced the HIGH country. I thought a lot of em were overrated and that the long-held cuts in CO were usually better..(if you could source them/break them free from the hippies in Nederland's hands) LOL.

good luck

s h
thanks for the reply SH. I wasnt looking for anything specific just dissappointed in what i found. But now that you mention it would love to get my hands on some Ft. Collins Cough or Bruce Banner. Havent really come in contact with too many other CO elites. What are some of your favorites?

sky high

sky high

It's been years since I was active in trading "elites"....but I remember running these between '91 and 2007 or so...

Arcata Trainwreck
e32 Trainwreck
Jackie O
Cherry Slyder
G13HP x NYSD
katsu Bubba kush
pre-98 Bubba kush
green Bubba kush
Bubba kush
Ghost OG kush
Albert Walker 2004'ish (large, lemony/cedary sativa with Mg deficiency every run)
Albert walker 1992 - Had to be Chem/Bubba related...was a stout little stinky/chemmy bitch
96 DJ Blueberry
Sharon Widow (Lonestar)
West Coast Blue Dog
WheelChair Crippler

Never ran the FoCo Cough. (too much Kyle Krapman, not enough FoCo!)

skelleyHP always eluded me as well.

there was also a Great White Shark clone goin around for a few years there that I wish I had been able to track down... I had it in my sights 2000'ish but the guy got popped and I haven't seen it since. Prolly renamed as a KUSH by now....LOL Eiither way...VERY tasty....

dunno what's out there now.....

s h

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

It's been years since I was active in trading "elites"....but I remember running these between '91 and 2007 or so...

Arcata Trainwreck
e32 Trainwreck
Jackie O
Cherry Slyder
G13HP x NYSD
katsu Bubba kush
pre-98 Bubba kush
green Bubba kush
Bubba kush
Ghost OG kush
Albert Walker 2004'ish (large, lemony/cedary sativa with Mg deficiency every run)
Albert walker 1992 - Had to be Chem/Bubba related...was a stout little stinky/chemmy bitch
96 DJ Blueberry
Sharon Widow (Lonestar)
West Coast Blue Dog
WheelChair Crippler

Never ran the FoCo Cough. (too much Kyle Krapman, not enough FoCo!)

skelleyHP always eluded me as well.

there was also a Great White Shark clone goin around for a few years there that I wish I had been able to track down... I had it in my sights 2000'ish but the guy got popped and I haven't seen it since. Prolly renamed as a KUSH by now....LOL Eiither way...VERY tasty....

dunno what's out there now.....

s h
Is that a Kyle Kushman Strain? Dont know much about it, had some and it was hazey dank goodness.

sky high

sky high

The FoCo Cough was around long before Kyle Kushman came on the scene

I'm not sure how he laid claim to the long-held name or why his "cough" doesn't make you cough...but it is what it is.

At least it isn't Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough KUSH..... :rolleyes:

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The FoCo Cough was around long before Kyle Kushman came on the scene

I'm not sure how he laid claim to the long-held name or why his "cough" doesn't make you cough...but it is what it is.

At least it isn't Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough KUSH..... :rolleyes:
I was wondering those same things. Glad he has nothing to do with the FOCO cough. Have you heard of or seen Bruce Banner (FoCoCough x Straw Diesel)? Ive had this a few times too its really nice.

sky high

sky high

I heard the buzz about BB down on the FR/in DispensaryLand...but never saw/smoked the weed up here. Not really an elite... maybe if it stands the 20+ year test of time like the Cough/Wheelchair/SkellyHP and finds itself being held tightly by the hippies above Ned it could be considered an elite.... but before then.....Not. LOL.

TonyCassette

TonyCassette

Here is a pic of the strain. Its called strawberry frost. I got some clones from someone and they were supposed to be BB #3 but they were shit. Dude just made money off me selling me some who knows clones. I would really like to find a true cut of og kush/sky walker og. The sativa. That's one I've been wanting for a long time lol

MF SF main 228x228
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom