Finding good help...

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoCoMMJ

We go the other way and leave all that but defoliate to feed light to the lower buds. We get fully developed product all the way to the bottom of the plant.

6 of one, 1/2 dozen of another :) @ 6 per light, we just jarred 12z from a single Critical Haze. We have a Green Crack 1/2 way through now that will likely surpass even that.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I do mine at leat 1 light per plant to get the most out of my plant count. SCROG for horizontal lighting sativas and trees for vertical lighting indicas.

C

canaguy27

Sput - That's an amazing setup. Beautiful really.

x2 I spent a couple minutes studying that pic. Scrog MPB. Interesting.

There are some new mpb buckets that may be available here locally. I talked to a guy today about them. They have 2" built in drains in the bottom, 3" top drain, and an adjustable water level. I will know more next week.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Thanks! It's nice to get good feedback. After this run everything is getting hard piped with uniseals even though those things are a pain to get together. I'm done with flex pipe.

I met a guy who wanted to grow. He had a bunch of horizontal lights and wanted low plant #'s so this is what we came up with.

3" top drain and 3/4" feed.

T

TyKaycha

There are some new mpb buckets that may be available here locally. I talked to a guy today about them. They have 2" built in drains in the bottom, 3" top drain, and an adjustable water level. I will know more next week.

Keep us in the loop!
Thanks!

B

Buddy Flowers

"I'm pretty sure my dogs can trim better than this (and by dogs, I am referring to canines, just incase I have to clarify for the under-30 crowd). :"

classic!

M

Mr. Greenthum

If u take that much time for a nice crop then u should take the time to trim the crop. Or take the time to train ur ppl :harvest: Good luck

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

You want to know the key to trimming success?

First: Give Adderall to all parties involved in trimming (I reccomend you let them know but I am not above spiking the expresso shots :)

Second: Play books on tape as entertainment. THey are perfect because they require no sight to pay attention

Third: I give all my trimmers Nautichairs. They are basically back supports but they help reduce fatigue.

Fourth: Grow less than 30 p's haha I only have to trim about 10 so I guess this method works for me, takes me about 3-4 10 hour days with 4 trimmers, the adderall is the real key.

goodluck

F

FoCo

Nothing like bustin' your ass at a damn-near perfect crop for 3 months, only to have it hacked to trash by a bunch of retard trimmers. Picked out almost an ounce of rock-hard top cola nugs out of the "trim" pile, found about a half pound of trim in the rock-hard top cola nug pile....WTF? I have to pay these people? I'm pretty sure my dogs can trim better than this (and by dogs, I am referring to canines, just incase I have to clarify for the under-30 crowd).

Should have given me a call, holmes...

R

Rednick

Fourth: Grow less than 30 p's haha I only have to trim about 10 so I guess this method works for me, takes me about 3-4 10 hour days with 4 trimmers, the adderall is the real key.

goodluck

Adderall might be hurting you bro, or you got too much corn.
I know when I used to snort my brother's Ritalin (back when rit was cool) 50 mg and I was re-organizing my bookshelf for at least an hour. It wasn't that big of a shelf.

Edit: Upon further inspection I think that puts you at 9-12 man/hrs/ib. Which is close to what I calculated, a little higher. Differnt methods. Maybe ending up with fatigue on those 10 hr days. Most people can't handle more that 4-6 hrs of hard work with that shit.
For that I would be looking real hard for that trimmer number 5, 6, and maybe seven.
Get that shit down in two.

Either way, I think the Adderall is not making a difference...or maybe it is for your friends.

the rrock

the rrock

ive got two girls working for me now with no problems,one looks like Pamela anderson,the other Kinda like a mature Taylor swift> I pay them $25/an hour cash and they trim like mad dogs,going on 6 weeks of trimming with no end in site. Gonna keep one year round to help with cloning and maintenence. What do y'all pay your help?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thats the whole thing you get what u pay for. I used to hear construction company owners complain about employees, wondering why a ten dollar an hour employee is worthless. Point is anybody worth a shit demands more money. Your not gonna get me to do any kind of work for under 25 an hour.

M

Mr_SLaTe

lol, (with you , not at you!!! if i could just clone myself, i would be a force....sometimes i think the help fk's sht up so you wont ask them to do certain jobs again...and everyone wants to get paid and not do anything for the cash...sorry, thats my job...lol...so i can relate

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

You want to know the key to trimming success?

First: Give Adderall to all parties involved in trimming (I recommend you let them know but I am not above spiking the expresso shots :)

The trimmers I fired were on Adderall. They were so hyper that they got tense and put off a bad vibe! They rushed through everything cuz I pay by the lb., so they wanted to trim 12 lbs each per day.....FIRED!

ive got two girls working for me now with no problems,one looks like Pamela anderson,the other Kinda like a mature Taylor swift> I pay them $25/an hour cash and they trim like mad dogs,going on 6 weeks of trimming with no end in site. Gonna keep one year round to help with cloning and maintenence. What do y'all pay your help?

Sure buddy! ;-) Sounds like you are the Hugh Hefner of trimmers! Let me guess, they trim naked for you, too? When am I hiring this crew?

B

BoCo Buds

See GM! This is what I'm talkin about... even though they'll be the girls from the Bustop... let me hook this shit up!!!

What I miss about vegas... bumps off the rumps... ;-)

R

Rednick

Where stippers go to die! (I kid, hear there has been some new talent lately)

You all wanna see some strange?
Come to D-town.

D

Double Kindness

Hey guys, good to see you here. I have to build up some posts so I can pm, but I find it's true with trimmers. My now ex never trimmed with me, it caused resentment, I still trim mostly by myself by hand and I'm pretty damn fast at it. Last night I took down a 10' sativa by myself, it took 5 1/2 hours, and the week before I did a good sized death star that I got between a qp-hp dried and trimmed from 1 plant, and that's not including the water buds that I'm using purely to make BHO. I keep the nicest, biggest buds for myself, the other that are good looking and cured well are for sale to my patients, and the little stuff gets turned into BHO, hash, or cannabutter.

GMP & Cannagirl- I'm up by you at least once a week, if you need a helping hand I'm a pm/text/email/call away & you know I'm fast & do a good job, and I could use something to do with this little bit of down time I have until I flip my new grow in the mountains. A lot of what's growing are my own crosses, and a lot of stuff if turning out really great. Remember the ladies I entrusted to you from my garden, now that I am all set up to rock and roll at my new location I would be ever so grateful to get a couple of rooted cuts of the ladies I gave to you to add back into my garden, namely the scarlet venom and the nycd soma's grapefruit pheno, and still2big has something that he said he wanted to give me for pointing him in the right direction on acquiring a strain he was coveting, the pre 98 bubba.

I should be getting purple kush, original breeder steve's sol shishkaberry, mk ultra, mr nice x ak-47, watermelon x ak-47 (pink pistols and watermelon taste from the mother), the kali most x cocoa kush x flo the 14-16 week sativa seeds I planted that Mr. Alkaline gifted me really reminds me of the old time sativas, where there really weren't buds pre se especially with the true sativas, and this kali cocoa flo is very grassy looking on the buds. The alaskan Thunderfuck I have going next to it it really starting to pack on the trichomes, so lovely and sparkly.

Then there are the 2 sweet tooth #3 x ak-47, and the 2 shishkaberry x ak-47. Shish x ak 1 is more leafy and ak leaning in my opinion, the buds are tight and dense, there is a promise of decent weight fro harvesting, the smell is that like the local cut of durban poison or my velvet hammer, where shish x ak #2 has different leaves and bud structure is quite dense, not leafy, spear shaped tight dense buds that smell like fruity pebbles. I can't wait to try her out, she's definitely looking like the shishkaberry 5remember and have been dreaming and wanting to acquire back into my garden since I lost it years ago. It's also wonderful that someone somewhere was sensitive to my quest for SOL breeder steve's Shishkaberry that they're being sent and I will have them in my hot hands shortly. I hope the rooted clones made the journey safely, now I will need to get them back into perfect condition soon so I can have them in my rotation of perpetual multi strain.

GMP-Sorry I hijacked your thread going off here and there, I guess it's what I get for smoking the new sativa I made, unfortunately iy was a one only of, 11 week flowering time, black magic kush x pineapple big bud, pretty nice uplifting body happy motivation. Hashmasta kut is making me a vapor swing, so hopefully I will get it soon and we'll have to do an oil session. I'm in the mountains, but I make it to Boulder once a week for a day or two if ya'll wanna meet up like old times sake, sans the guy I used to be with, tho he and I are still on talking terms for the most part. LOL

DK

Latest posts

Top Bottom