Finding Naptha...

• Thread starter KushArmy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Where do you get it? is it hiding as any common products? (canada)

convex

convex

Try looking near wood finishers and strippers in the hardware store.
Naptha is often used to strip and to dilute finishes.

Coleman stove fuel is primarily naptha, but I doubt the scents and additives would be of any use.

Cheers

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
If you have a place that sells stuff for auto body and repair. Like fiberglass, bondo and things. Not the retail stores but the ones that sell to detailers and autobody shops. They use naptha for cleaning stains from car upholstery. Dry cleaners might use it too. The auto supply place has it though. It is like 100% or the whatever is considered high grade when used for cleaning special fabrics.

I wouldn't doubt a good hardware store or other places mentioned would have it. But if you still haven't sourced it try an auto supply for body shops and auto detailers.

N

nog

i think its an aromatic hydrocarbon, based on benzene ring, used in paints as a diluent so yes check out thinners etc at the paint shop, or places where they sell napalm i think thats got naptha in it. i hope you are not a (i daren't even say the word) it ends in ist, are you sure you dont mean napthalene crystals which are used in moth balls and those blocks you get in toilets and urinals, the yellow things, they are the same stuff as both balls, paradichlorobenzene, and keepmoths and bugs away from stuff.

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Nah VM&P Naptha (Non-Polar Solvent) is what i need il let you know how it goes.

E

edux10

napalm? they sell that in england? wtf? riht next to the naptha. my buddy used coleman fuel, produyct was jelly like and sucked. i think he used poor quality herb. didnt tell me i was puffing coleman fuel till after...

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
haha he thinks im an errorist, im trying to make rick simpsons healing oil chill out lol.:free-character-smil

D

dooobster

Zippo lighter fluid contains naptha. I'm not sure if it's 100% naptha, but I know it's in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom