Finding that special pheno you want to seed.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I really enjoy doing a little seeding's on various cultivars, hunting for that pheno that special pheno.
This one really is special. It could have certainly gone longer, but it's just got that really special smell to it. Danky musty stinky smells.... Found this gem while I was rolling, hope there are more. Introducing: "Mary's Crack", that special Pheno that smells like the crack of my wife's bottom sides. Smells like love on a hot summer night... I really love this shit.

Anyhow
, feel free to share those pheno's that are special to you, and why.

IMG_20210709_124930053.jpg

Last edited:
Bongholio

Bongholio

HolyShit @Jerry_Va , some serious frosting. Got me wanting some!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Don't have a pic handy, but had one pheno of blackberry moonshine bx1 that I really hope to find again in the remaining seeds I have. Either way, with whatever remains in those seeds, they're all getting freaky and I'll find her again in the offspring.

After cure, it was like fermented orange juice with unripe berries. Flavor was straight gas, with a cobbler aftertaste. Stone, well, I called it ambien. Wasn't for the day time at all. Great for someone with anxiety, high levels of stress, and an intolerance to the crazy weed that is around these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom