Fined for vapin in hotel room

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

Possession is not an indication of smoking........ I would still call the C.C. co. and dispute the charges. There is no proof of smoking at all- no complaints, etc. I'm sure the maids get a reward for disclosing it too.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't understand, how can they fine you. Walk away, if they ding your credit card simply stop payment. They can't prove shit, those were my stems and shake. ha, ha.
<cracks knuckles>
I have been battling a moving company since last October over a move of family furniture that went very badly. I have so far managed to convince MasterCard that I am due the full amount paid to this moving company because they left behind one important item. I've spent several months on this issue and am still in the heat of battle, because they not only left behind an entire armoire, they damaged the furniture that they did ship badly. All are family heirloom antiques that my great-grandparents purchased for the >400yo old home that they bought in 1912.

The amount charged back? $2,300+, and I'm not finished with them yet. See, I also bought insurance to cover damage to the items SHIPPED, and they're refusing to acknowledge in writing to me that they left that armoire behind, but they've provided me with a document not previously provided that not only shows that they surveyed what I say they did, but that they assigned arbitrary insurance valuations to the items. So, I've filed complaints with the BBB and the U.S. Dept. of Transportation (FMCA) and plan to sue in court for the damages.

I believe I will win my case.

I've won every charge back I've ever asked for, and that alone is the #1 reason why I pay with a credit card whenever I can, with a distinct preference for any card offered me by USAA and American Express. Because, once they have your cash, good fuckin' LUCK!

L

LBZ Farmer

I would send them a picture of a GUN..... Then I would send them a picture of a plane... Then a picture of a cigarette... Maybe a picture of little kid...

Then I would ask what crimes they could charge me for in each of the pictures... Don't stop till you hit 1000 ways for each picture. Then ask the same of their picture.

Now that you have all the Negative possibilities out there, ask them if we are living in or out of the United States of America, because we have to be proved guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I imagine that a hotel worker probably saw you leave for the day, took a small toke in your room. You are just really lucky that he didn't steal anything of yours that you can tell. But you haven't checked all your bags yet.... Maybe you could ask the hotel management where the Marijuana that was found in your room came from? I would imediately want a refund personally. That drug is horrible, and I didn't pay for it right? ha ha

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Same shit happened to me and my brother when we stayed in the Steamboat Hotel a while back, except we DID NOT smoke in the room at all. I even left all my herb out in the car and specifically went out to the car to roll up and blaze in the parking lot. We knew it was a no smoking room and respected it all the way. However, I did have a cardboard box of some small clones that I picked up from a buddy while I was out there, and didn't want them freezing in the car, so I brought them in to the room. That was the only MMJ ever to enter the building, babies. Over a week passed after we checked out before they just decided to add the $350 "cleaning" charge to my brother's credit card. My brother called the hotel to tell them we never smoked in the room and they accused us of lying and threatened to report us to the police for drugs.

See, this is a hustle that the hotels in ski/snowboarder towns run on out-of-state tourists. People come to Colorado for vacation and see how open the weed scene is, end up hooking up and toking down in their hotel room, then get threatened by the hotel and fined. Most scared stoner tourists will just freak and pay the fine. We fought that shit all the way.

Figured, hey, I'm a medical patient and we were in the right, so why don't I go ahead and call the Steamboat Police department before the hotel does. The local LEO told me I was totally in the right and since I'm a legal MMJ patient, it was between the hotel and us, cops didn't want to get involved and stayed out of it. So just denied the charges on our credit card, deny, deny, deny.....fuck em....

I'm pretty sure the hotels will try that shit even if you just look like a stoner, there doesn't have to be evidence of you smoking in the room, they are just shooting for the moon...

R

RareDanknessRep

The easy preventative solution next time: tip everyone in nug, bring down the whole staff if any fingers get pointed :)

hiboy

hiboy

Same thing happened to us in Vegas, we set the sensors off in the room and security was there in 5 minutes, so we sprayed cologne. They left us alone. No burned smell. Vaping is not smoke, its a vapor, so if you wana fight it and admit the pot was urs thats a different arguement.
h

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Might be evidence that someone rolled a doob, but sure as he'll doesn't prove where said doob was smoked.

L

LBZ Farmer

Might be evidence of any kind of green plant that was stuck to your shoes from the Hallway of a very busy natiional chain hotel. Personally I am not sure what marijuana stems and leaves look like....

D

DoobyScoo

Over a week passed after we checked out before they just decided to add the $350 "cleaning" charge to my brother's credit card. My brother called the hotel to tell them we never smoked in the room and they accused us of lying and threatened to report us to the police for drugs.

See, this is a hustle that the hotels run. .. then get threatened by the hotel and fined. Most scared stoner tourists will just freak and pay the fine. We fought that shit all the way.

I'm pretty sure the hotels will try that shit even if you just look like a stoner, there doesn't have to be evidence of you smoking in the room, they are just shooting for the moon...

And I'm the criminal?
It's a hustle.
Bottom line, "Yes it's my Motherfucking pot. And you can't prove WHERE I smoked it!"
Then, make sure recorder is running on the phone, when they say.
"Sir, if you don't pay the fine, we are going to report this incidence to the Police".
You: "I want to speak to your manager".
Them: "I am the manager"
You: "What is your name?"
Them "Capt. AssFuck"
You: " Thank you and have a nice day"
You: Take the evidence of blackmail and file a lawsuit.
It has got to be the manager. If it is just some peon, he will get fired and management will have no 'knowledge' of this type of extortion going on.

Bad economy people are resorting to all sorts of fucked up immoral bullshit just to get a buck.
Been having my own problems with a fictitious collection agency...
They threatened me with 'calling the cops'. Ha, that was a rich one. Told them to stop fucking calling me or they'd be sorry.
Then everytime they send me a bill, it keeps getting larger and larger....
When the lie gets big enough, you gotta go all in!

Latest posts

Top Bottom