Fineest 1000w

• Thread starter Irishguy83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishguy83

Irishguy83

I have the Fineest 1000w led seems good my problem is this is my first go at this and my lights hang way to low and I dont kniw how to fix it... in the pic provided you will see how long those cables are from light to clip.... how can I get my lights as close to ceiling as possible?

Fineest 1000w
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

You probably want to leave like 6” to a foot at the top, but perhaps use zip ties instead of those cables and then switch back when in veg cycle

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

You probably want to leave like 6” to a foot at the top, but perhaps use zip ties instead of those cables and then switch back when in veg cycle
This light is surprisingly great and in the heat it puts off its reads right at 120w off the wall... but after seedling and using zip ties to keep it high.... when I go to veg and bloom how can i keep better control of my heigth

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Thinking I need to get 2 pairs of ratchet hangers.... that will fix my heigth problem.... and once i get those i will start my autos

B

bloodhungry

you can use up to a certain diameter, theres actually 2 metal type.. The bigger ones that are 13 a piece and the smaller that are 8 a piece I know the smaller cam only handle up too I think its 3/16. But whatever you do, don't fall for the gimmick and get the sets that are cheap and made of plastic, they will fall apart and if your unlucky and not holding the light when it happens your screwed!

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

you can use up to a certain diameter, theres actually 2 metal type.. The bigger ones that are 13 a piece and the smaller that are 8 a piece I know the smaller cam only handle up too I think its 3/16. But whatever you do, don't fall for the gimmick and get the sets that are cheap and made of plastic, they will fall apart and if your unlucky and not holding the light when it happens your screwed!
No kidding huh...... I'll check this out but it is ok to go the route I was saying if I'm not up to jumping right on this, making sure of all the things you said. So I'm sure of my self took me awhile to get to this point so I'm truly wanting to just get it up and start this autoflower

420baby

420baby

For the first try, purple is still can meet you. For the second or third grow, you might need the new quantum board design to get better harvest.
If it is only draw 150W, i think you can go with some autoflowers.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

For the first try, purple is still can meet you. For the second or third grow, you might need the new quantum board design to get better harvest.
If it is only draw 150W, i think you can go with some autoflowers.
It draws 185 off wall

Top Bottom