F'ing some things up in 2014 (MedGrow)

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

And some fresh nugg Pr0n to liven up the page lol well i got another one of those purply phenos except this one here was twice as big as the last purply pheno so i said what the hell ima try to reveg this girl too. Nuggs smell like some kind of flowers very floral with a little burnt rubber on topp of the floarl and again they where super crazy frosty so i figured it was worth the try to save i guess. Anyway some purply nuggs lol..
20140305 232703
20140305 232754
20140305 232803

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Shitty pic man and my first feeble attempt at scrogg but was happy as to see this #5 girl praying to the lamp at lights out even man im really digging the vigor in this gal man her nuggs cured into straight sweet berry incents and tasted the exact same way i got very lucky with this girl!
20140307 131933

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
ive been around like a 2 dollar whore on the docks during shore leave. been gone for a few but im back around. again love the thread man.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

ive been around like a 2 dollar whore on the docks during shore leave. been gone for a few but im back around. again love the thread man.
Cool shyt bro my dads an old navy boy and says that shit all the time what a trip man and thanks for the kind words bruddah man all im doing is res changes for real the girls r doing the rest the more n more i get into shit the more im humbled im just glad i had the oppurtunity to be part of it all man n theres some cool ass peeps here giveing me the inspiration lol!
Stick around tho im jist barely on my second screen now learnin as i grow but once i get shit proper shits gonna pop off fosho.
Do u have a grow here?

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I was never in the Navy. My pimp hand is just strong , lol . No shows for me. Been in the game for 20 plus years but as of right now im killing time. laws are unjust. im a statistic now. keep up the love. and ill be sitting in the corner drooling.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Where do I start.
P street. I work to much and don't tune in enough to the many top farmers here plant after plant nice touch brother. Buds are excellent.
best Always,
Thanks bro stick around im just getting started man and yea i owe alot of my recent success to a few farmers here after seeing there grows it really has lit a fire under my ass to tighten things up and get my shit together i may have never tried scrog if i didnt sign up here and its starting to look like the best move i have ever made so yea much respects to the farmers here.. @Amber @aliced @EveryOneSmokes @Gamrstwin36 @greenbastard and the many others that have influenced me sorry of i left anyone out theres too many to list.
Peace

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yes she really did finish out sexxy as hell and i got 3phenos of the purple plant and she was the strongest of the bunch i think it def would be at least worth keeping around and see what kinda offspring she produces. She did dry out to a nice earthy burnt rubber dank stank too.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yes she really did finish out sexxy as hell and i got 3phenos of the purple plant and she was the strongest of the bunch i think it def would be at least worth keeping around and see what kinda offspring she produces. She did dry out to a nice earthy burnt rubber dank stank too.

Hmmmm Burnt Rubber Purps! Gorgeously purple bro! Respect

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah looks real good paper make sure you get her revegged. your always doing crazy stuff like this... killing off keepers or changing your mind. i swear over the last few years some of the plants ive seen in your garden have been crazy. before you give up on a plant you may want to let a few people run it that grow a differnt style or differnt feed from you. it may change the plant up a bit. and it may come out differnt based on the differnces. Reading loompas headband story just pops that thought front and center. he grew it 3 times and didnt like it one his buds ran it and he fell in love. GDP was like that for me 2 of my friends ran her and she was ok but nothing crazy. another bud ran her and she came out grapey/wine fruity dankness so sticky and was a great stone.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

yeah looks real good paper make sure you get her revegged. your always doing crazy stuff like this... killing off keepers or changing your mind. i swear over the last few years some of the plants ive seen in your garden have been crazy. before you give up on a plant you may want to let a few people run it that grow a differnt style or differnt feed from you. it may change the plant up a bit. and it may come out differnt based on the differnces. Reading loompas headband story just pops that thought front and center. he grew it 3 times and didnt like it one his buds ran it and he fell in love. GDP was like that for me 2 of my friends ran her and she was ok but nothing crazy. another bud ran her and she came out grapey/wine fruity dankness so sticky and was a great stone.
For sure broseph i know ur right and i cant even deny it lol but yea i got her revegging now with the other one i didnt keep a clone so if i do get her revegged i already know someone in the circle thats been wanting a purple plant so its gonna work out man ill be honest i do feel bad for loseing certain stuff and do kinda feel like im obligated at this point to keep it around cuz once its gone its really gone so i feel ya fosho!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

A quick shot of just "Another" Chem hybrid that won all last years awards at the local cup its a prime example of keeping shit in the circle idk if u remember that Strawberry Chem plant i had that i gave away well the homie kept her and made this here not getting into lineage cuz its just too close but Strawberry Chem was the mama to this award winner and ill leave it at that. This thing has the chemicals all day its so hard to describe but chemicals comes to mind with some heavy duty cleaner smells and even some kinda strong glue type of stank this girls bad best chem hybrid ive seen and grows just like the mama used a floppy stringy straggly ugly bysh lol but shes pure fire dank believe that!
Just "Another" Chem hybrid lol.. @xX Kid Twist Xx

20140309 170822
20140309 170809

Only showed these pix cuz im seriously contemplateing snatching a cut now that i have the screens set up cuz this bysh bad lol just a pain in the ass to grow lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom