Fire Alien #3 pictures

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a few shots i wanted to share with everyone of a Fire OG x Alien kush pheno that i found from some of OGRaskal's beans. i popped 5 beans and got 4 females so i have a nice selection to pic from. ill get the rest of them up when i sort thru my room next but this one was by the door so figured share her. OGR did a killer job with these. Probably one of the most frosty plants in my room right now. the smell is amazing and shes only at day 37 of bloom. so we shall see what shes really made of soon enough :) ~SMF~

Fire alien 3 pictures
Fire alien 3 pictures 2
Fire alien 3 pictures 3
Fire alien 3 pictures 4
Fire alien 3 pictures 5
devilrays

devilrays

under 40 days and looking like that?!?! wow man, a keeper 4sure!!
:bongsmi:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skunkmasterflex again.

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
yeas that ladie has gots the frost sickness Skunkmasterflex and i believe the only antidote is incased in my bic so should you get desperate for a cure you can send her my way he he :bongsmi:

kootenai

E

ent

looks like a very og dom plant. how's she smell? is she your fav or just by the door? i wanna see the rest.

i have a keeper and i'm running her again. flipped on 12/16, so i'm a couple days behind you. great cross.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter

MI reppin kid :)

under 40 days and looking like that?!?! wow man, a keeper 4sure!!
:bongsmi:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skunkmasterflex again.

thanks homie~ shes looking to be a keeper, and not even the best one yet. the other 3 i have going are pretty close if not more frosty.

yeas that ladie has gots the frost sickness Skunkmasterflex and i believe the only antidote is incased in my bic so should you get desperate for a cure you can send her my way he he :bongsmi:

kootenai

lol thanks bro, i think i may need to send her your way then it sounds lol

looks like a very og dom plant. how's she smell? is she your fav or just by the door? i wanna see the rest.

i have a keeper and i'm running her again. flipped on 12/16, so i'm a couple days behind you. great cross.

shes smelling nothing like og, i have two that are OG smelling and they have more rounded buds on them. this i was thinking had a lot of alien in it. smells like some funk is some kinda smell in the background. i was thinking i had this one, one that was like a 50/50 and a few that are mad og dom but extremely white...

waayne

waayne

She's really frosted out bro....
Nice job
ent's right on,OGR's Fire Alien is an excellent strain.
:spacecraft:

E

ent

i said that because of the structure. it looks more stretchy. i uploaded some pics just now of my #1. it's much shorter and stalky, but smells and taste like both parents. great pics, thanks for sharing.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
She's really frosted out bro....
Nice job
ent's right on,OGR's Fire Alien is an excellent strain.

thanks brotha! the aliens seem to be icy for sure :)

i said that because of the structure. it looks more stretchy. i uploaded some pics just now of my #1. it's much shorter and stalky, but smells and taste like both parents. great pics, thanks for sharing.

oh i def hear you....now the buds are on the plant seem to be like how the OGs grow looking by those pics. i topped these and chopped off all the bottoms so theres only 4 to 6 branches on each plant. i wanted to get fatter nuggies and didnt want to veg for a super long time will i know what phenos i was gonna have to work with. thanks for the input, cant wait to see yours man, i bet they are crazy

waayne

waayne

I get you man, she def looks to be a stretchy OG dominate pheno.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Fire Alien #1

here is fire alien pheno #1.......

DSCN1860
DSCN1852
DSCN1854
DSCN1855
DSCN1856
DSCN1859
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Fire Alien #5

Here is Fire Alien pheno #5.....

DSCN1843
DSCN1847
DSCN1844
DSCN1845
DSCN1846
DSCN1849
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Alright guys....ill get the last one when i can get to the back on my room with the fire aliens in it....have too many big thangs in the way to deal with it cuz im a lazy piece right now

waayne

waayne

You got some beautiful phenos bro!
Nice pics brotha

I

InvisibleM

I especially like the #5 pheno, but I'd smoke any of them.... beautiful.

Top Bottom