Fire alien, sour bub, motorbreath, c99

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

I finally have a proper dedicated test area...

Motorbreath
Sour bubble
Fire og x alien
C99 bx

Veg will be CMH 315s and flower will be epap 600s.

Went into paper towels yesterday.
Fire alien sour bub motorbreath c99

william76

william76

I finally have a proper dedicated test area...

Motorbreath
Sour bubble
Fire og x alien
C99 bx

Veg will be CMH 315s and flower will be epap 600s.

Went into paper towels yesterday.
View attachment 449933
Subbed,if that's ok,fire strains,iv grew the cindy bx,rotten pineapple goodness,and a more tropical fruit with pineapple pheno,and i'm waitin on motorbreath now so I'm interested in them too,all the best 76

Billyboat

Billyboat

Subbed,if that's ok,fire strains,iv grew the cindy bx,rotten pineapple goodness,and a more tropical fruit with pineapple pheno,and i'm waitin on motorbreath now so I'm interested in them too,all the best 76

Should be fun, I've been waiting to run these for a while. I'm going to pop 4 new genetics a month, I've got a 12x20 mom area now!

B

basement bob

@Billyboat Cam you show some pictures of your light mover?

I bought the 5.0 to hang 3 X 315W LEC but only have one now.

I also have the most high tech T5 setup in the grow industry. :p

Anyone think I can get a 4 ft T5 on both sides? I have room for overhang....

Last pix is me pheno hunting Glass Slipper and Mammoth.

Btw, I really enjoy your grows. I've read through every thread you have started on this forum and want to personally thank you for your time and effort.
Well done :)

20141028 153736
20141028 153510
Billyboat

Billyboat

Some fancy lighting you got going there...have you used them before?

I've been running the 315s for two months now and they rock. I just added some epap 600s for the veg room as well as the mixed spectrum really makes my plants happy. My GSC blew up after putting them under the epap 600.
@toquer, you were right, the 400v bulbs kick ass in the veg room, eliminated any transitional stress going into the big rooms.

I'm covering a 4x4 area with the 315s just fine in the veg room, 5 in each row.
The epap 600s I have 3 covering a 4x20 area.

Here is a plant 2-3 weeks vegging in a 10 gallon smart pot under 315s. They veg them better then my old mh600s.

I'm just now flowering under the new bulbs.

Sweet line up definetly pulling up a seat good vibes!

Thanks!

@Billyboat Cam you show some pictures of your light mover?

I bought the 5.0 to hang 3 X 315W LEC but only have one now.

I also have the most high tech T5 setup in the grow industry. :p

Anyone think I can get a 4 ft T5 on both sides? I have room for overhang....

Last pix is me pheno hunting Glass Slipper and Mammoth.

Btw, I really enjoy your grows. I've read through every thread you have started on this forum and want to personally thank you for your time and effort.
Well done :)

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I'm just a guy who loves building and growing.

I ditched the mover in the veg room and bought more fixtures. Where I'm going to be using my mover is on my GSC tray, I'll be moving an epap 600 to cover a 3x12' area.

drewski85

drewski85

subbed for sure.sounds like an awesome line up.would like to c how the sour bubble and Cindy bx do for you

cc503

cc503

just got some motor breath that I'm about to pop as well pretty excited, what's up with the pots that look like all the perlite on top?

Billyboat

Billyboat

just got some motor breath that I'm about to pop as well pretty excited, what's up with the pots that look like all the perlite on top?

Some stretched up more then others so I tossed some perlite in to support the plants. I now filled up each container with dirt so they are full and also staked the weaker ones.

I ran out of room in my veg room so I moved these into a tent with a 1000w MH overhead.

6x Motor Breaths
9x C99
11x Sour Bub
10x Fire Alien

I hope to take some clones in a week or two, and as soon as those clones root I'll toss them into the 12/12 400w and see how many females I'm working with...

Cheers

Billyboat

Billyboat

Still around...Took clones of everything, sexed the moms, then killed the moms, now I have 17 females that should go into flower in a week or two. I'm still putting the finishing touches on the test flower room. 7x6, 1k DE, Minisplit, Co2, Dehuy.

Top Bottom