FIRE ALIEN Week 6 Roots Organic Soil and Sensi A+B thats is it folks..

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Here are some Fire Aliens that where left over from the last run they where transplanted from 3 to 10 gallon smart pots And in Roots Organic Soil and only given Sensi A&B at 500 to 800 ppm.:) No other addatives where given I did it to see the end results with no boosters. There are 10 plants under 2 magnum xxxl 1000 watters..I will let them go 70 days this is a test to see how much bull shit is reallly needed..Instead of cal mag i filled half the rez up with tap water at 200 ppm .. So far so good...JACK

Fire alien week 6 roots organic soil and sensi ab thats is it folks
Fire alien week 6 roots organic soil and sensi ab thats is it folks 2
Fire alien week 6 roots organic soil and sensi ab thats is it folks 3
Fire alien week 6 roots organic soil and sensi ab thats is it folks 4
Fire alien week 6 roots organic soil and sensi ab thats is it folks 5
Fire alien week 6 roots organic soil and sensi ab thats is it folks 6
Fire alien week 6 roots organic soil and sensi ab thats is it folks 7
Fire alien week 6 roots organic soil and sensi ab thats is it folks 8
Fire alien week 6 roots organic soil and sensi ab thats is it folks 9
Fire alien week 6 roots organic soil and sensi ab thats is it folks 10
sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm doesn't look like they need anything else killer job on those brotha super frosty bad ass phenos.respect!

D

DixinCider

lol nice man! dude you're going to love the taste of those ladies. nice work.

fractal

fractal

Those plants look as good or better than anything out there,so yeah. What more do you want to see to show that most nutrient additives are a waste of money? Cal-mag is the only additive I use along with a bloom booster (AN overdrive) and of course myco beneficials. I don't use cal-mag at all after day 35 or so, when the colas have stacked up and just before they start to fill in. Most tap water of 100-400 ppm has enough micro nutrients and minerals to do the trick even with soilless medium.

Fire Alien, damn dude I am betting that is a hard hitter right there. Excellent work!:sign0005:

PS - Noobs pay attention to the height those lights are at. No need to slam the plants up against the glass until they are bleached. Plants actually do better when they have something to grow for, up above them.

T

TheIronLung317

damn that looks nice brother!! I been using roots from day 1. which roots organic soil are you using? Why did you try using Root soil as opposed to the UC buckets. Im intrigued. From what i have noticed. The secret behind the UC buckets is their ability to allow for larger root ball growth which coincides with total plant growth. In a 10 gallon bag of roots soil you can ideally get your girls pretty large, as is what Im noticing. The problem is time; a person would need to veg his girls long enough to have their root system fill a 10 gallon bag, which is indicative of 2 months or so total veg. The trade off from hydro is that you can obtain this goal in a shorter period of time. I'm really interested in WHY you went this route. People like yourself have made me want to delve into the world of the larger gallon UC systems but now im wondering why are you stepping into my comfort zone of growing? Do tell!!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
damn that looks nice brother!! I been using roots from day 1. which roots organic soil are you using? Why did you try using Root soil as opposed to the UC buckets. Im intrigued. From what i have noticed. The secret behind the UC buckets is their ability to allow for larger root ball growth which coincides with total plant growth. In a 10 gallon bag of roots soil you can ideally get your girls pretty large, as is what Im noticing. The problem is time; a person would need to veg his girls long enough to have their root system fill a 10 gallon bag, which is indicative of 2 months or so total veg. The trade off from hydro is that you can obtain this goal in a shorter period of time. I'm really interested in WHY you went this route. People like yourself have made me want to delve into the world of the larger gallon UC systems but now im wondering why are you stepping into my comfort zone of growing? Do tell!!

I see way to many grows with the lights way to close Just beacuse the t stat says 78 degrees leaf temp could be 90:worried I like 78 to 84.I have always grown in soil I grow in all mediums COCO, RDWC,SOIL,AERO ..Some of my best runs have come from Roots Organic Soil with 6 to 15 plants under every 1k Veg is slower but it a guaranteed harvest for the most part...JACK

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I see way to many grows with the lights way to close Just beacuse the t stat says 78 degrees leaf temp could be 90:worried I like 78 to 84.I have always grown in soil I grow in all mediums COCO, RDWC,SOIL,AERO ..Some of my best runs have come from Roots Organic Soil with 6 to 15 plants under every 1k Veg is slower but it a guaranteed harvest for the most part...JACK

Good one jack, that is so true about the temps at canopy level, (under the lights) and the ambent temp it the room, thats why I have 3 temp probes on my 5x15 bed, and 2 on my 5x10 bed that hang at the top of the canopy under a light at all times, my A/C will kick on at around 76 to 78 degrees on the thermostat but the temps under the lights is around 84 to 85 degrees, hay bro have u tried the Heavy 16 A&B yet its just as good if not better than Advanced conni, been running it for a while now and I like it, and its alot cheeper than conni, ask the guys at Green coast Hydro about it there the main distributor of it......GM

Mud Man

Mud Man

Everything you do, i see is just amazing !
Two lights, 10 girls !inspired..

Good advice ^^^^ I love a probe at canopy level, one underneath and one reading the hot -spot..

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Good one jack, that is so true about the temps at canopy level, (under the lights) and the ambent temp it the room, thats why I have 3 temp probes on my 5x15 bed, and 2 on my 5x10 bed that hang at the top of the canopy under a light at all times, my A/C will kick on at around 76 to 78 degrees on the thermostat but the temps under the lights is around 84 to 85 degrees, hay bro have u tried the Heavy 16 A&B yet its just as good if not better than Advanced conni, been running it for a while now and I like it, and its alot cheeper than conni, ask the guys at Green coast Hydro about it there the main distributor of it......GM

I rock Heavy 16 in 2 of my big Coco rooms and 2 of my soil rooms. And have hit 2 plus a light and 3 every time I have used it. Really good stuff...

true grit

true grit

Just checked their site- looks pretty solid- hella chelated like Connie which im all for. Too bad none in CO yet. Ill have to keep my eyes peeled.

T

tweeze420

I'm using the Heavy Veg right now and it is rocking it, super clean solution. Another new good one is the Rapid Start from GH. Again a super clean solution. I herd that the Heavy 16 is going to come out with a bloom booster called Prime. Cant wait to try the bloom even if their is no bloom booster anytime soon.

P

primeform

bam, thats how its done. you running co2 or fresh air intake?

M

mrdizzle

jack are you using that feeding schedule thats on heavy 16's webpage or just you own mix, Ive been eye balling it for a while now

waayne

waayne

Nice tree's Jack!
I seldom use additives and I'll be interested to see your results on this minimalistic Roots Organic run....:pimp:
Those girls look like they're loving life!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
props jack..what a way to recycle!!

Z

ziggy1

Jack,

Are you using RO h20 when mixing the A + B and figuring the ppm's out at 500-800?

Thanks,

Z

Top Bottom