FIRE BUBBA KUSH @ day 32 ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here is my Fire OG x Pre 98 Bubba Kush plant. she is starting to chunk up and turn color. one of the most beautiful plants iv ever seen this early in cycle! Big Thanks to OGR, you really knocked this one outta the park bro! She Just Reeks! anyways, i have a thread that i usually just put all my stuff in but i figured id post this in OGR's section so people would check her out!:rock:rock:rock

Fire bubba kush  day 32 smf
Fire bubba kush  day 32 smf 2
Fire bubba kush  day 32 smf 3
Fire bubba kush  day 32 smf 4
Fire bubba kush  day 32 smf 5
Fire bubba kush  day 32 smf 6
Fire bubba kush  day 32 smf 7
Fire bubba kush  day 32 smf 8
Fire bubba kush  day 32 smf 9
saldiado

saldiado

whaat! day 32! hahah those look like 8 weeks in.. great job skunk, and OGR on these shiiit dank as fuck.

S

slimjoint

wow man, just wow, those look almost ready, whats the smell like? guessing bubba dom.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn straight sick glad i got me some

djstiks

djstiks

how many days is she going to go? day 32 and most pistils turn brown already? nice work.

B

blueberryyumyum

wow man great job.Still i could not believe she is in 32 days of flowering.Can`t wait to see her at the end.Wish you luck!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice pics bro. and i was gonna say what everyone else is saying that strain looks like its almost ready. 32 days that's sick

what do you feed them, what light they under, do you give them bushmaster or anything comparable?

R

R. Face

Yes, very bubba, I love that shit man, great job on her. Def save a cut of that girl. Esp. for day 32, absolutley wonderful bro.

JH420

JH420

Bubba dom for sure...actually looks like white bubba. This might be Raskal's sickest cross yet. Great work SMF!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks everyone for the kind words :) shes def a pretty plant. she smells very strong of bubba with that slight fire og smell in the background. coffee stench off her like a mofo, and odor control is def needed with her!!! i could see the smell being a problem if you had neighbors real close to the grow. i only have one of her since she is from bean and you can smell her by the front door of the spot shes at growin in the basement of lol.....and when i mean you can smell her, i mean it smells like you just broke up a nasty nug of bubba by the front door LOL.
its hard to maybe believe but she is only at day 32 in that pic which was taken last night....today is day 33....
She was grown in a 3 gal bucket of Foxfarm Ocean Forest with about 25% more added perlite. all water used was RO.....
...as far as nutes go, here is her schedule...
Week one of budding...
~2 ml calmag
~5 ml bloom (Ionic )
~5 ml Big Bloom (foxfarm)
~1 ml liquid karma
Week two of budding...
~3 ml calmag
~5 ml Bloom (Ionic)
~5 ml big bloom (foxfarm)
Week Three of budding...
~3 ml calmag
~5 ml bloom (Ionic)
~7 ml big bloom (foxfarm)
Week Four budding...
~4 ml calmag
~5 ml bloom (ionic)
~7 ml big bloom (foxfarm)
week five of budding...
~5 ml of calmag
~6 ml bloom (ionic)
~8 ml big bloom (foxfarm)

....and thats as far as iv got into her feedings, ill be bricking out her max feed in week 7; then a 10~14 day flush and then chop her down....hope that answers all the feeding questions yall had. nothing fancy as i like to keep it basic and simple. i do try controlled feeding experiments on strains that i worked a few times but since shes a new bitch i gave her my guaranteed good to go feeding that always seems to work out for me. also i should note that i start to count my days in budding since the budding cycle starts, not when they go into the budding room. she was in for 10 days before i felt she had stopped her stretch then i started to count my days (April 14th)....~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
also, forgot to add.....these are all grown under (2) 1000 watt NextGens with Hortilux Super Blue Bulbs. Sorry Kid Twist didnt mean to skip your question homie :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
booked! damn bubba is so dom in x's! Well done again...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I would say you stuff is looking good but its looking great bro.lol look like a pre 98 pheno right now but the fire might just come thru. Wtvr your doing keep doing it cus its working and making it look dank ass hell.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
booked! damn bubba is so dom in x's! Well done again...

the bubba is def present in this one lol....but as shes getting a bit older, her OG smell is coming out now. maybe a 50/50 pheno?!?! im not sure yet....killer either way....thanks for the props homie!

Can u say 50 day winner? Woot. Nice one bro!

no shit right? was gonna take her to 65 maybe i was thinking, but ill probably just go by trichome color as when to pic her. rookies would look at her and think shes completely done but her mass does keep getting bigger....should be cool to see her in another 20 days haha. thanks for stoppin in and checking out my shit bro:nod

I would say you stuff is looking good but its looking great bro.lol look like a pre 98 pheno right now but the fire might just come thru. Wtvr your doing keep doing it cus its working and making it look dank ass hell.

thanks man! yeah shes a bubba looking pheno as of now but i think your right about the fire coming through later in cycle! good eye my friend...good eye :)...also thanks for the love bro

Top Bottom