fire bubba

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Tweed

sup guy's so hear we are at last finally got some of raskal's gear in the stable
popped 3 of these still have 8 left prob pop some more in the next grow
so this is where im at now bout 10 days from going in the soil,they are in 6inch pots of seedling compost they will be in these for the next week or 2 we she how they go then into 2gallon pots for the rest of veg and feed fish mix or a tea brew
for bud they be going into 3 or 4 gallon pots and feed with a tea brew i will do a weekly update till they are finished and then a toke report
thanks raskal for makin these beans so excited to pop these hopin for 1 or 2 keepers in the pack but i know there will be thanks again
here is a few pic's of where they at now
peace...

Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
sweet bro, i popped some of these myself just a bit ago, ill be checkin in to see what up got brewin in a bit homie, good luck!

D

Dr Tweed

sup skunkmasterflex cheers for stoppin by bro was excited as hell to pop these ...

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

oh yes Mojo fo the Little ones..and this :passingjoint: 4u

take care and be safe

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet pickup Dr Tweed! Looks like our seedlings are at the same stage even if they're diff strains...:character0053: it's fun fishing for phenos...

D

Dr Tweed

sup shady ye im pretty excited to pop some of raskals gear,like yor style bro pheno fishing very funny but true any idea what phenos to expect in these fire leaning or bubba haven seen many grow's or pic's on these seen one bud pic thats it and it looked dank so hopin for the same only popped 3 of 11 all 3 cracked and popped out the soil within 2 days strong seeds imo, happy to have some dank in the stable at last

D

Dr Tweed

sup guys here is a little up date on the little one's they are 16 days i remembered when i started at the begining of the month on the full moon call me superstious but i think it works...lol i smoke to much and forget a bit ...lol
here is a few pic's of where they at now

Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
H

HighTolerance

Sweeet. I am game for this, pulling up a chair DOC. I have seen your around DOC and cannot wait to see what you do with this shiz.

D

Dr Tweed

sup ht cheers for stoppin in loads of space bro pull up a chair and we'll see if we can get this ....fire started,:passingjoint:

JH420

JH420

I'll be watchin this one...I have a pack as well. Often times find myself mixing Bubba and OG weed into a joint for spliff perfection so this should be a great cross for me.

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Cool artwork! Can't wait to watch these, thanks for sharin'!!

O

ograskal

Hey wassup bro...Your Fire bubbas are lookin nice and healthy...I personally only grew 3 of these out myself and all of them turned out superbomb...Heres a few links to the grows so you can see what to expect..Thanks for your support bro!...~ogr

:cool0044::cool0044::cool0044::cool0044::cool0044:

D

Dr Tweed

Hey wassup bro...Your Fire bubbas are lookin nice and healthy...I personally only grew 3 of these out myself and all of them turned out superbomb...Heres a few links to the grows so you can see what to expect..Thanks for your support bro!...~ogr

sup raskal thanks for stoppin in and the nice comment bro, ye i seen you grew out 3 of them whats the taste and aroma like bro or have you tried yet,i can see already that there is some great genes in here seems pretty easy grow so far thanks for makin these :cool0010: cant wait to get these in the bud room there going to be some fire.....
thanks for the links too
and have one on me bro:passingjoint:

D

Dr Tweed

sup guys here is an update on the fire bubba they were repotted to 3 and 4 gallon pots and 4 days 12/12 now
here is a few pics

plant 1(bubba leaning pheno)

Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
D

Dr Tweed

plant 2(bubba leaning this one is a frickin monster compaired to the other 2 this is in a 4 gallon pot)

Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
Fire bubba
D

Dr Tweed

plant 3 (fire leaning dont know if im right bout the phenos as its first time growin these out just going by pics iv seen of the fire and bubba so i could be wrong may be someone in the know could comfirm)

Fire bubba
Fire bubba
N

NeonBlackFlag

Plants all lookin great bro! I've got my eye on this! Can't wait to see how these fire bubbas turn out.

Top Bottom