Fire Bubbas

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Need some info on these I love me some bubba and I love me some fire as well but I like the fire more...I was wondering if anyone here has had any luck finding a fire leaner...I have a pack and want to put them in rotation but I haven't seen many ppl doing grow logs or posting pics so any help or info would be kool I really would love to get started on these but just looking for some feed back to see if anyone is finding some nice fire leaner's

N

NorCalD9

My friend had a fire pheno of the fire bubba but it was impossible to clone, we only got her to root once and it took like 20 days to get roots... Pop those beans you will find some Fire in there for sure!!!

Peace
D9

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I never grew Fire Bubba so I can't say 100% but most of the time Bubba genes r so strong they take over most crosses.. But that's not 2 say that a Fire pheno can't b found cuz anything is possible.. I'm positive u will fine a great mix & killer pheno tho.. Get 2 poppin' u gunna find some great dank in that pack

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

FireBubbas sound bomb!! Pop those bro!! I was so dissapointed when OGR announced there was no fire bubbas droppin in these next drops.. I was really looking foreward to those. I was originaly planning on grabbing ogrs WhiteFire, FireBubba, WhiteMaster, and WhiteUrkle.
So id have a bomb ass Og, Bubba, master, and Purple strain, now I want everything ogr drops. Still crossing my fingers on a Firebubba release. ~ODB~

j wizzle

j wizzle

youre better off trying to find a fire pheno from the white fires IMO. bubba is pretty dom in alot of the crosses.

fire OG doesnt seem to be too dominant in all the crosses i have. the bubba comes through on everything though.

JH420

JH420

I did 3 seeds so far, one was extremely Fire leaning, another was Bubba on steroids, and one in the middle...super vigorous veg on the Fire pheno, very stretchy and all...so yeah, lots of gold to be found in those.

true grit

true grit

I had poor results myself- not sure why. Was gifted some to pop, couple were duds made it bout an inch tall, 1 didn't pop, one was a mutant, and the healthy pop one just didn't go anywhere....still a few left but all my other OGR's beans were much more vigorous.

Know Manic said most of his were definitely bubba dom.

I like the sounds of this cross and would definitely like to try and pop some more though...i think it could be a dank ass cross, an intermediate pheno or bubba statured OG flavored plant would be tops.

JH420

JH420

I had a similar experience the first round myself Grit. 2 duds that died in veg and a 3rd that looked really promising then was a full on hermie plant, so 0/3 on the first try and then the 2nd go all 3 were nice. I think these are temp sensitive in veg, and nute sensitive...there are duds and gems to be found in there...try again in the winter is my 2 cents.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
What about logics Hells Angel OG x Katsu Bubba. Those ought to be something similar to the Firebubba.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like a very bad ass cross.. I sure would run them..

Rushoe

Rushoe

Damn thanx everyone for responding sucks to hear about the duds and hermi issues I really hope I don't run into anything like but now I know that it may be possible gonna give them a crack soon really hoping for a fire leaner for sure but a mix of both would be bomb as well just gonna crack like 3 beans maybe to play with thanx again everyone for posting wish me luck and I will be doing a log on them if everything goes well.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I popped 3 seeds when I got my pack a while back.. 1 seed was very very slow and the other was a mutant fuck like True Grit said.. But the 3rd one was a keeper.. Still have her today, will be giving her a go soon.. she grows like a bubba short but stacks like an OG, easy to trim.. I would say the OG gave it some power shit is some powerful meds.. I would pop all them beans asap, i'm sure you'll find a keeper..

true grit

true grit

That sounds dank UNITED, what kinda of flavors/smells? OG'ish or bubba? Thats what I like to hear though...JH's pics were all phenomenal, looked so dank.

Rushoe

Rushoe

shit man if u guys got some pics lets see them post them up...I have only seen I think one person with pics of these

JH420

JH420

The Fire leaner had a very uplifting high...smells was kinda musty lime/lemon funk. I never had the straight FireOG to compare it to.

Top Bottom