Fire Causes

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

And don’t use thcfarmer as your local electrician :D especially when you have no idea what your doing.
I could have sworn this was an electrician forum. Why am I paying one of the members here top dollar for all of my electrician needs? He even offers 24/7 live chat with a representative and sends me links to wiki how /s. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I could have sworn this was an electrician forum. Why am I paying one of the members here top dollar for all of my electrician needs? He even offers 24/7 live chat with a representative and sends me links to wiki how /s. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I dont know why you are paying one of the memebers here for info... in life I take everything with a grain of salt. Especially weed forum advice.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I dont know why you are paying one of the memebers here for info... in life I take everything with a grain of salt. Especially weed forum advice.
I thought it was pretty obvious sarcasm. I even added the /s. I will stop paying them immediately though, thanks to your solid weed forum advice. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom