FIRE OG... How long do u guys go?

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

I got a fire cut and I am currrently running 4 lights of it.

How long do you guys take Fire out to? I am at day 53 now and it is looking good. Like it will finish soon. Am I crazy thinking this will be ready in 53-60 days...ish?

R

Rabbi

I go 68 to 70 days, but you should be of nutes and starting your week to week and a half flush, about now

B

Buddy Hemphill

you must have ESPN....lol

Started flush last night.:winking0067:

R

ReadySetGrowD9

sounds like u got some DANK there wheres the pics lol... :)

B

Buddy Hemphill

haha...I just told my wife we were gonna post pics this morning..

I told her it seems like you get a better response with pics.

I'm old and from the dirtySO. I haven't ever posted pics because I've never been in prison and I am paranoid and want to keep it that way. Hell...this is my first "more than 2 light/shitty genetics in 99% RH"... grow.:winking0067:....lol...

But...fuck 'em. This is a legal grow. I'm in Cali. Nuff said. Thats why I moved

Lights go off at ten.

We will get the pics today.

E

ent

Nice i'm waiting for pics too. Did you source this cut from PO, or know if the cut was original sourced from PO?

S

Swerve

if it came from po then it aint real. their socalled fire isnt real there so called tahoe isnt real. its amazing what isnt real from that place... like knowledge and so forth

S

Swerve

buddy hemphill dont take any og less than 70 days from flip preferably close to 80 from flip or 70 after the stretch is done

L

lowroller

would love to see some pics !!!
I recently acquired the fire cut and sure would like to see how she looks close to the finish line!

B

Buddy Hemphill

Ok guys, please dont judge me too harshly.

This is my first grow.

Nobody put a screwdriver on anything but me. Entire build...except the AC. Its my baby...good or bad. You guys are the first to lay eyes on it. Please...hurt my feelings. I need the help.

My bud that gave me the cuts flaked 2 days after I got them. I didn't have a nute schedule.

I am extremely thankful for this forum and the members who shared their experiences here.

I over watered...over fed...lol....all in a days learning, I suppose. Nobody has touched one thing here but me and my wife, who is greener than i am.

I have had knots in my back trying to learn and apply knowledge...real time....lol. This is something I have wanted for a long time and I gave up alot to go after my love. I love what I do. This is my zen.

There are 3 lights of Jacks Cleaner also. The table in the fifth picture is legend?..pk?...I really don't know. Different from the fire but seems to feed similarly. Which is TOTALLY different from the Jacks.

DSC06851
DSC06852
DSC06853
DSC06855
DSC06857
DSC06859
DSC06860
SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

I picked up the Tahoe from PO,had some trouble with it having PM,took awhile but was able to pretty much get rid of it,whatever it is,It's some Dank!!,just fininshed some that I threw outside

B

Buddy Hemphill

And please homies...I got a huge dick...I call it my loggerhead. If you know what a loggerhead turtle is...you know what I'm talking about. :muscle

But I don't wanna swing it here....lol...:joint:

I personally think everybody with beef should publicly fist fight.

Swerve....I have USED advice of yours on this grow. Thanks for all the info from you and all the guys. Thats the shit I am talking about that made this happen for me. And I aint trying to jock nobody.

This is promix, 11k vented, sealed room. Botanicare base, budswel, kushie kush, molasses.

I fugged up and ph'd to 7 AND overwatered in veg...fought lockout from the ph after they dried up. Didn't figure out the PH problem and the plants kinda still LOOKED waterloogged when they were dry from the PH being to high..7.2 once (dumb me). Finally got that somewhay straight. The AC had the RH in the hi teens lo 20's and the were transpiring poorly during the waterlog...(this is all what I believe happened, anyway) which amplified problem.

Thats the long version of why there are so few fan leaves...lol

JH420

JH420

I think that is the real "fire og" based on what I've heard on the leave's serration...but I wait for a pro to chime in and make official.

D

DoubleDub

Yo buddy hemphill nice fuckin grow bro! Youve done a really good job. Nice use of the double trellis! Im going to be using a double next round cause one just aint cuttin it for my lanky og.

One thing you could consider for next time is during veg anticipate the amount of bud site coverage your going to get in flower. By topping real early and training horizontally into the trellis you will increase your yield. Also it seems as though a lot of light is able to penetrate all the way down to the floor. Next time if you keep more fan leaves on and only trim the real low guys that wont produce anyways youll probably see an increase in yield beacuse the plants are able to utilize all of the light.

*** tip for og. top as close as possible to the newest growth. I use really tiny scissors and actually dig into the freshest shoot and only top the very smallest node that i can find. I've found this to be the only way to actually create two true tops. See what happens with lanky ogs is as soon as a shoot is created they tend to get real stretchy and the internodal spacing quickly becomes too great for an effective top. If you try and top an og with two nodes that are far apart only one will take precedence and the other will be left in the dust making your top pointless. the above method prevents this.

If those are 600's or 1000's you could also get away with keeping the lights a bit further back to increase your canopy size. A good thing to keep in mind is that more intense and closer light will only increase bud production to a certain point. After that your just wasting light that could have been dissipated and used else where. A good rule of thumb is that plants can not use more than 50 watts per square foot. I try to keep my thouwys between 24 and 36 in away from the closest bud and am able to cover almost a 5 x 5 area per light.

All in all beautiful grow man. props!

B

Buddy Hemphill

Swerve, I used this for info but would like to follow it to the letter it you think it applies to Fire also.

And is this the "true" fire? I dont even know who P.O. is.

Feed 2
devious d

devious d

dont give a shit about all the arguing, BUDDY HEMPHILL fine looking plants bro get a cheap 60x loupe off ebay about a dollar plus postage, then you can check the trichs, in the uk cant get cali con gear to easily in less you spend a fortune at auction, getting some white fire cuts as soon as there rooted, good luck

B

Buddy Hemphill

Yo buddy hemphill nice fuckin grow bro! Youve done a really good job. Nice use of the double trellis! Im going to be using a double next round cause one just aint cuttin it for my lanky og.

One thing you could consider for next time is during veg anticipate the amount of bud site coverage your going to get in flower. By topping real early and training horizontally into the trellis you will increase your yield. Also it seems as though a lot of light is able to penetrate all the way down to the floor. Next time if you keep more fan leaves on and only trim the real low guys that wont produce anyways youll probably see an increase in yield beacuse the plants are able to utilize all of the light.

*** tip for og. top as close as possible to the newest growth. I use really tiny scissors and actually dig into the freshest shoot and only top the very smallest node that i can find. I've found this to be the only way to actually create two true tops. See what happens with lanky ogs is as soon as a shoot is created they tend to get real stretchy and the internodal spacing quickly becomes too great for an effective top. If you try and top an og with two nodes that are far apart only one will take precedence and the other will be left in the dust making your top pointless. the above method prevents this.

If those are 600's or 1000's you could also get away with keeping the lights a bit further back to increase your canopy size. A good thing to keep in mind is that more intense and closer light will only increase bud production to a certain point. After that your just wasting light that could have been dissipated and used else where. A good rule of thumb is that plants can not use more than 50 watts per square foot. I try to keep my thouwys between 24 and 36 in away from the closest bud and am able to cover almost a 5 x 5 area per light.

All in all beautiful grow man. props!

This next show is gonna kick ass. I am learning sooooo much.

The tables are on casters. I gave myself plenty of room and gave up a couple of lights to make it easy to work my room.

I raised the lights a little and realized I can push the tables together and still have plenty of coverage on the inside plants. So if I move the two outside tables to the edge of the middle one....I have a ton of light on the outside of the 2 outer tables...that is hitting the floor. (I tried this after I read your suggestion).

Which started us talking about making a couple of small rectangle planters on casters to push to the edge of the outside tables when we aren't in the room...yet can go to the wall when we work. For our personal...you know....oddball strains...sexing seedlings...

you are right....I am wasting wattage by shrinking my footprint. I was simply dropping them down as far as I could without burning the girls.

Thats good stuff to think about. Thats 5% material!!!....only about 5% of what I read on forums is good advice!!!....lol . Sometimes I have to wade thru a ton of dumbass threads and posts but its always worth it when people help me.

Thanx brudder

Top Bottom