Fire OG Kush x Alien Kush nug shot

• Thread starter ent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ent

I was smoking with a buddy and pulled out a couple of my fXa#1 nugs to puff on. This pic came out pretty good, so I thought I'd share. Enjoy.

http://i.invalid.com/84yKk.jpg

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Damn bro Ent, thats a lil too up close and personal, I jus hit my head on the screen, hahaha, looks perfect my friend, Peace SSP

waayne

waayne

Nice pic ent, thanks for sharing that jewel!

:spacecraft:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yo I still got a couple nuggs of that laying aroung 2..Smells really nice I cnt quite describe the smell but it has some og undertone for Sure. Your pic looks dank and frosty ent how's the taste on your girl..? I'm still laguing bout the daughter prostitute joke....lol

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
fabulous ent>>nice shit<<

gtd:passingjoint:

E

ent

thanks everybody for the kind words. it is tasty that's for sure. a couple of the fXa's were just mediocre, but this lady is going to stick around for a while.

wheres the rest of the nug..

IN MY BELLY! no, i smoked it. i just snapped the pic so i could zoom in on my camera and check it out while I was finishing the nug up.

Yo I still got a couple nuggs of that laying aroung 2..Smells really nice I cnt quite describe the smell but it has some og undertone for Sure. Your pic looks dank and frosty ent how's the taste on your girl..? I'm still laguing bout the daughter prostitute joke....lol

you know one of the only bad things you can say about alien kush is that it is lacking in flavor and smells. it's like a really good hash plant or g13, extremely frosty, definitely stony, but something is missing in the flavor department. this fireXalien pheno has the perfect blend of ogk to alien in smells and taste. it's hard to say if it's like an ogkush with alien undertones or vice versa. but she grows short, has that structure of alien with nice branching for good yields, but has resin glands resembling og kush. if anybody's going to be big pimping with her, hopefully it'll be me. ;)

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol yeah super pimp her out cus she's purtty for sure.!! Yeah I'm thinking its alien with og undertones. The nuggs look nice with bright orange hairs. If you still got some when we chill we can try each others nuggs and compare them. What system did you run yours in..? I did it in coco top feed.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Ill try and get some pics of my nuggs tonight if I can manage this damn photo bucket on my telephono!lol

Aligee

Aligee

Eser.uno photobucket is a breeze homie hit me if ya need a hand cause I want to see your pics amigo !!!

E

ent

I ran her in soil, top fed as well- all organics. I'll save a nug we can puff on.

Here's another nug, they look so much better when it's broken open.

http://i.invalid.com/6LjPc.jpg

http://i.invalid.com/EbboY.jpg

TortureKill

TortureKill

you know one of the only bad things you can say about alien kush is that it is lacking in flavor and smells. it's like a really good hash plant or g13, extremely frosty, definitely stony, but something is missing in the flavor department. )

Ive heard that before. Im still waiting to grow the F3s out. I will be looking to make some of my own hybrids, to see what we can do about that flavor. Your buds look sick ENT! Great job bro!:harvest:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Thanks aligee I sure will bro. If you want pics bro I can always phone you some too bro. Thanks on that nugg ent.

Top Bottom