Fire OG Kush x Pre 98 Bubba Dried Bud shots ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow bro, raskals gear is the shizznet right now hes got the game in his hands.
But you gotta give yourself some credit as well all your shit looks dank bro. how many days did she end up going?

no question that raskals shit is AMAZING....i give myself a lil cred but without the genetics this wouldnt be possible haha. im just decent. she ended up going 65, next time she will go 70+

That is lookin off da charts broski! How do you do it? I'm gonna have to start following your nute regimens and techniques more closely...you're putting out the illest weed ever seen man!

thanks JH420, like i always say, im just tryin to keep up with yall on this dank man!! not sure if its the best smoke, but its been smoking really well for me haha :)

Those dry bud shots are very very impressive! Looks like bubba leaning but damn so silvery and sexy!!! What does it smell like?

whats up grohard. as suprised as i was its more like a 50/50 or even fire dom but with a somewhat bubba look to her. the smell is more of super dank OG with a undertone of Bubba to it....on my top 5 strains ever for sure!

once again 10/10 bro, that is guna b sum knock out strength shit rite there!!!!

peace out SC

this smoke with a bit of a cure puts me down every time i smoke it hahaha.....thanks for the props bro and for stoppin by

O my my Skunk!! you got all kinds of tasties bro!! Nice job myfriend!!

hey king kong! thanks bro, always adding new flavors, i know you like to do the same. iv seen plenty of your ridiculously sick grows, you gots some skillz brotha

when and wheres the session my dude? :wazzup: we'll just keep blazin til some1 taps out or :puke LMAO
on the real tho, if i was a breeder i'd be sending u free beans, they coudnt pay for better publicity than this. not to take anything away from the killer work raskal is doing cuz the proof right there. shit is FUEGO!! mad props on d kill... shit is bustin heads i'm sure:icon_dizzy:-Keepz

hahah right on my dude! i am a tester for Dr GreenThumb and i would test any of raskals gear if i had the chance. there are too many sick growers on this site, i cant compete but i can compare and grow along side them haha. dont act like your not putting out crazy fire yourself....i see you doing your thing playa:)
Great job man!!! I knew those beans were something special..

Killin it like no other..Big ups Bro straight fire...JACK :banana1sv6:

yo jack! that means a lot coming from you brotha, your grows are bananas! thanks for stoppin in and checkin me out bro! cheers

hahahaha....this is the only thing that made me laugh today...thanks for that Rob!:mmm

I think you got a keeper SMF.....this might be just be the best OGR cross yet!:)

this is def a keeper capo, pure fire for sure, great cross. the smoke is amazing. it has looks, smell, flavor, and POWER!! haha whens are blaze session my dude? :)

Great Job! Skunkmaster... Shit is lookin super dank.. Did you get any OG smelling Phenos? Your camera/grow skills are off the hook.. What kinda cam is that you're using?
Peace

thanks united! this one is almost pure OG smell! i only grew out one of these and this is what i ended up with haha, so i cant complain thats for sure. i have a bunch more to pop when i get a minute. camera used for this was a coolpixs 8.0 MP....it was like 80 bucks at walmart hahaha....its a piece but i make it work more me sometimes

Can i get a sample ? :giggle DANK!!!!!!

yeah bro, come on by hahaha :)

ay bro you have been killing it around here. between this and that white urkel its looking like you got some serious smoking to do. you got my vote for photo of the month on this one, and the white urkel. Props to ogr.
you combine top notch growing with top notch breeding, and this is what you get.

haha right on! thanks for the props...and yes props to OGR. i ahve been doing dome serious burning with my last cycle putting out 11 strains; not to mention my room mates 5 strains he put out. we have had quite a smoke fest lately, plus all my patients have been happy :)

Yeah bro KILLER!!!! I should have some beans coming soon of those, I can't freakin wait as those nugs look just plain potent bro! lol

good for you true, you are gonna love these. nothing but fire to find with these thats for sure. cant wait to see your grow homie

Damn Skunk those dry nugs look damn good to me and you said they're not even done drying yet, how long do you cure your buds?

i try to do a minimum of 45 day cure on the meds i smoke. they are starting to get real nasty as these pics were from a bit ago and iv been off the farm for a minute cuz of my move. ill post some cured shots soon my homie :)

P

PRODUCT

is this the most resinous plant someone has every seen at the farM?? i think so..

this needs a thc testing.. i bet it will get close to 50%

Z

zagsthebutch

dammmmn that shit is blinged out foreal u should test a nug see what thc % it has

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Absolutely stunning! :joint:

Read that ya use the Super Blue 1000's. Do you like those over a regular horti hps 1000? I saw in Jack's big UC 60 x1000 thread he had a few in a spot to test and the area he placed the dual blubs is where his largest yield was pulled from. Make me wonder about those.

I know they are about twice the price of regular bulbs. dchydro has a good price as always.

That is the right one yeah? :)

X

Xceptional

whats going down this morning farmerz!!
Figured id start this day off with some dried (still curing) bud shots of my Fire Bubba.(seeds done by OGRaskal) Once again another fuckin KILLER cross done by OGRaskal and at this point id say that his gear is fuckin insane. iv had nothing but utter dank from all his stuff. thanks for doing these OGR and enjoy the pics fellow famers.....this one goes out to all my haters...
:smiley_joint::character0110:

i'm a hater nukka because when your mamma grows too big and you need to trim her down and have to throw away the trimmings because it would push you over your plant count so you cant clone them you not telling me what fucking garbage can you tossing them in..... NUKKA! lol. naw SMF as always killer shit coming out of your camp hommie love seeing what you're doing MITTEN STAND UP!

waayne

waayne

Amazing pics Skunk!!!!
Beautiful dank!!!
Awesome job bro!!!!
:rastadancing::party0044::icon_stick man:

S

shavits

SMF everytime I look at one of your threads whether dry bud or grow shots it gives me a boner! I guess that could be both good and bad! What method of growing do you use ( hydro, soil, organics ) if you dont mind me asking? Anyways keep up that amazing work you do!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
is this the most resinous plant someone has every seen at the farM?? i think so..

this needs a thc testing.. i bet it will get close to 50%

dammmmn that shit is blinged out foreal u should test a nug see what thc % it has
haha i dont know how the levels are but the shit gets you crazy high for sure....its smooth going in but coming out is a whole other story bro...

Absolutely stunning! :joint:

Read that ya use the Super Blue 1000's. Do you like those over a regular horti hps 1000? I saw in Jack's big UC 60 x1000 thread he had a few in a spot to test and the area he placed the dual blubs is where his largest yield was pulled from. Make me wonder about those.

I know they are about twice the price of regular bulbs. dchydro has a good price as always.

That is the right one yeah? :)

super blue bulbs are super expensive but def worth it, its all i will use now. they are like 225 bucks i think. get on it if you can afford it, makes yo shit shine! :)

i'm a hater nukka because when your mamma grows too big and you need to trim her down and have to throw away the trimmings because it would push you over your plant count so you cant clone them you not telling me what fucking garbage can you tossing them in..... NUKKA! lol. naw SMF as always killer shit coming out of your camp hommie love seeing what you're doing MITTEN STAND UP!

def gotta rep the mitten for sure bro, holla at me and we will test out some of this shit. its finally cured after a nice sit in a jar for quite some time :smirk

Amazing pics Skunk!!!!
Beautiful dank!!!
Awesome job bro!!!!
:rastadancing::party0044::icon_stick man:

thanks wayne....wish i had a better camera to show off how purple it really is under that frost...

SMF everytime I look at one of your threads whether dry bud or grow shots it gives me a boner! I guess that could be both good and bad! What method of growing do you use ( hydro, soil, organics ) if you dont mind me asking? Anyways keep up that amazing work you do!!

thats cuz i gotta keep everyone entertained.....its hard comp around here at the farm. some mofoz have hella skillz.
i dance for my bitches so they grow faster:party0033:
hahaha

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
super blue bulbs are super expensive but def worth it, its all i will use now. they are like 225 bucks i think. get on it if you can afford it, makes yo shit shine! :)

You say shine and I'm sold lol. Don't see why not to try them out.

What Ballast you like to use with em? I'm going to be shopping for some stuff today. Mostly likely placing my order for a UC unit. Going be popping a few great Top Dawg packs here in a couple days.

I'm gitty... :yes

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
You say shine and I'm sold lol. Don't see why not to try them out.

What Ballast you like to use with em? I'm going to be shopping for some stuff today. Mostly likely placing my order for a UC unit. Going be popping a few great Top Dawg packs here in a couple days.

I'm gitty... :yes

i run all nextgen 1000s....with 8" magnum "ocho" hoods. had many other set ups before these ones and these iv had the best results with. super nice ballasts

Top Bottom