Fire OG seeds

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

metadoneth

I think there will be a fire OG Bx done to an Alien Kush male. So a Fire Alien male will be selected and then hit by the Fire OG again...

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Proly already has.. I believe ogr said they'll be ready in a month or so. Def going to grab a couple packs of the Fire bx. Gonna be some dank pheno's in those packs. I wonder if their going to be $130 a pack also? That be nice. ~ODB~

O

ograskal

White Fire and Fire OG BX are coming soon. White Fire first....~ogr

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Good to hear Raskal. Any set price on those Fire Og bx's yet? ~ODB~

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These r gonna be hot. I hope peeps got their camping gear ready. Thanx for the heads up OGR! Can't wait for them beans to hit the farm. Keep doin u thang homie! We all appreciate ur hard work.

R

razkaliconnec10

is the Fire Bx2 seed gonna be Fire Og selfed or is it gonna be a Fire Alien hit with Fire OG male pollen like stated above?
Curious to know how Pure the BX is gona be

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
It will be fire alien pollen hit to the fire og cut I winder why OGR never made fire Og s'1's??? I can't Waite for these to drop I'm gonna Grabb these the white sour d and the berry white if I can. Hopefully I can use my credit by then that would be sweet.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fire leaning FireAlien Male crossed with the Fire OG girl.. I seen OGR post this info on another thread

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
bring the FIREX18 AND AFGHANI KUSH X FIRE OG PLEASE

O

old spice

It's pretty crazy I've been waiting to snag some white fires for more years than I can count. Still looking at those exact same pics.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

i wonder why he's gonna use fire alien, i think like what ESER said White Fire in the BX would be better ya? there something special about that fire alien?

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

shit I wouldnt mind an S1 either. the closer i am to getting a cut of whats on OGR's pic the better

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

It will be fire alien pollen hit to the fire og cut I winder why OGR never made fire Og s'1's???

from what i read on the Fire OG thread, the CS didn't work on the girl. I'm wondering if he ever tried after that. It seems like everyone and they momma wanted an S1 when he posted up the pics 3 years ago. anyway OGR can u chime in? You still gonna try and do up an S1 or just stick to hybrids?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
i wonder why he's gonna use fire alien, i think like what ESER said White Fire in the BX would be better ya? there something special about that fire alien?

I guess you havent had any alien yet! And yes....there is something special

Top Bottom