Fire OG seeds

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

white fire for the bx ? that is assanine. i think ogr is actually working towards a standard m/f ibl line. at least i hope. as far as (fire og x (fire og x alien kush) fire leaning male imo that's as good as it gets, and raskal knows the fire cut better then any so if he say fire leaning male that's what it is. even if the alien pushes through or lvpk it's win win. i'm on these for sure since my slacker ass missed wifis for the 9th time.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fire BXis gunna b dope i cant wait 4 these beans 2 hit.. I also love the Alienline so I'll b happy ether way keep up the great work OGR

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

ya the more i read about Alien Tech..the more I want now it seems heh.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
yep deff agree i already have some fire alien beans made by garden of dreams but id like to have the original cross by ogr to contrast and compare I think it would be cool!!

Venom818

Venom818

i wonder why he's gonna use fire alien, i think like what ESER said White Fire in the BX would be better ya? there something special about that fire alien?

that maybe so but the white dominates hard in every cross you dont want to use a plant that going to dominate just my opinion of coarse

N

NorCalD9

that maybe so but the white dominates hard in every cross you dont want to use a plant that going to dominate just my opinion of coarse

I think so also Venom, also have you guys forgotten that White Fire's are FEMS so there would be NO MALE to do a BX with

Peace
D9

j wizzle

j wizzle

white crosses are looking better than the alien crosses IMO. ive ran a bunch of them all. white crosses yield better, are covered in tricks and seem to have a better flavor overall. all are really top notch, but i think the white is just a better plant to cross with. im doing a big run of a bunch of S1s i created from raskals gear right now, looking to find something special from the alien fire line.

C

CalcioErba2004

Wow cant wait for these to drop. Good see the Alien Tech genes meet the Fire :) Keep us posted Raskal and Keep it danK bro!

OGONLY

OGONLY

I'm running both Rascal White Fire and Fire Alien (3 of each) currnetly. Ive actually got a thread going if you want to see pics. Gonna post some new pics tomorrow.

Every single plant is super dank, but my Fire Alien #1 looks the most dank right now on day 46. It is so chunky...and frosty, looks like it could be done in 1 week, no joke.

Each of the 3 WIFIs are as pretty as anything I had ever seen previous to these 6 beauties.

C

CurbsideService

I'm running both Rascal White Fire and Fire Alien (3 of each) currnetly. Ive actually got a thread going if you want to see pics. Gonna post some new pics tomorrow.

Every single plant is super dank, but my Fire Alien #1 looks the most dank right now on day 46. It is so chunky...and frosty, looks like it could be done in 1 week, no joke.

Each of the 3 WIFIs are as pretty as anything I had ever seen previous to these 6 beauties.

give us a link bro!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
From what i know OGR is making both the Fire Bx and Firealien F2's

OGONLY

OGONLY

Sorry, here's the link to my thread.

Just posted some shots from last night, day 46. Fire Alien and WIFI

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Anyone know if raskal still plans on making alien kush F3s? ~ODB~

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

posted 3/15/11

Looking for some new Mommas and Poppas so I'm gonna be makin some F2's real soon. These F2's will be made doing open pollenations so expect some variation. Please post up 2 from the list below that you would like to see here at the Farm and i will send some in since I'm sure I will have extras....Thanks...~ogr

Fire Alien Kush... (Fire OGK x Alien Kush)
Purple Bubblegum... (Purple Urkle x 97 Bubblegum)
Purple Moonshine... (Purple Urkle x BlueMoonshine)
Urkle Alien Kush... (Purple Urkle x Alien Kush)
Strawberry Alien Kush... (KK Strawberry Cough x Alien Kush)
Super Alien Kush... (Old Skool Superskunk x Alien Kush)
Strawberry X18... (KK Strawberry Cough x X18)
Bubba Moonshine... (Pre98 Bubba Kush x BlueMoonshine)
Fire X18... (Fire OGK x X18)
or Alien Kush F3's

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I saw that the day it was posted bro. Doesn't really do me any good. If you look about three pages from the end raskal gives an update that he has some purple moonshine, purple bubblegum and firex18 in the works.. He said nothing about the Alien Kush F3s... ~ODB~

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

i c. well hopefully he chimes in. alien kush is alien tech x og kush?

M

mr.stankydank

next drop

any possible time frame when next ogr wifi drop. i plan on camping here a week before, to be first in line,just to get some of those magical beans.:banana1sv6:

M

mr.stankydank

gotdank

i cant answer ur pm,yet ,dont have privliges yet..cant post it publicaly? thanks for responding though...

Latest posts

Top Bottom