Fire Skunk?

• Thread starter ChronicTacos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChronicTacos

Hello THCFarmer, I was hoping you guys could help me out. I got this super sick strain called Fire Skunk from this genetics wizard down here in OC. He says it tested at 26% THC! The buds are super dense and frosty. I have to say I haven't seen anything quite as sick as this and I have been smoking since 1988. It has a sweet POOP smell. I wanna call it the Dog Shit cause that's what it reminds me of but in a good way. It's hard to explain, I mean I don't like the smell of dog shit but the smell is overwhelming and pungent. The smoke is very strong and tasty. It really got my heart pumping like a shot of adrenaline. Then it mellows out to a full on body high. This stuff would probably go for 500/z in the shops. Has anyone seen something like this before? Check out the pics.

Fire skunk
Fire skunk bud
Fire skunk bud 2
Fire skunk close up
J

Jobo

Never heard of it. That smell sounds very interesting. I wish i could get a whiff of it.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds nice>>>>Round here you would have a problem with dispensary's paying 500 a zip. Where did ya come up with that figure:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

S

sensi addict

looks very very nice,but dont call it 'dog shit'lol!from what you say it kinda attacks ur senses so maybe 'the pugilist'wud be a better handle!lol!

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

dog poop??

any way...there is a strain called dogshit..its a related to Chemdog strains.

some chemdogs have tested at 31 percent.

only place i know that tests medical cannabis is harbourside health in nor cal...mabie crc in l.a..

the pics look like good outdoor bud..

skunk..that smells like a road kill skunk.

fire..... for meaning the name captin krip gave ograskals og.

that would be the real fire skunk if made.:banana1sv6:

D

Dankman

That looks like "Cheese" from Big Buddha seeds! I love that stuff! The blue cheese is awesome as well!~

S

soursnow

Well I know timing is way off here, but I had some Fire Skunk before. It had an overwhelming skunk scent with a splash of cherry. I opened up the bottle in my room with the door closed and two minutes later my mom comes home and tells me I better not be smoking in the house. I had to show her the buds so she'd believe me. I took two hits and went to sleep 20 minutes later. Strongest I've smoked. I've yet to try G13.

Top Bottom