fire

• Thread starter mendel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mendel

Fire is the most retarded thing ive ever heard a person call good meds. What jackass came up with this?

Why are young people these days such dumbasses?

Oh, oh, this shit is fire.......... :middlefinger

Idiots!

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Fire is the most retarded thing ive ever heard a person call good meds. What jackass came up with this?

Idiots!

Maybe you've been up in the mountains too long,So what do you old folks call the dank?Probably still calling everything "chronic":bong2:

B

Budhog

Idiots!

Ummmm, we've been calling good weed "fire" since '79.

Where you been?

D

DazedNconfussed

shit in florida they call any good weed Crippy.....you have 3 kinds of weed there...crippy, mids, wrags....

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

Idiots!

Yeah i hate people for the god they worship....But i like how you've transitioned to hate peope for self expression...We make a hell of a team...Wanna go club some baby seals later ?

Sshfan

Sshfan

YO Got some fire and dro here :bong2:

What I hate is when people call it dope. Otherwise, I can handle the new slang.

I call it kind.

G

gudkarma

"fire", as an expression for the danky dank, came from jamaica, no?

Tripsick

Tripsick

Kind buds
Dank
Fire
indoor
Chronic
Pirmo
Sensimilla

i think that's all i have used to call out good weed before we had strain names and a dispensary every 100 yards..

P

Papa_kush

Seriously....?

You thought this was worth making a thread over? What nicknames do you have for your weed? Any what makes fire any different than chronic or dank, bud, bomb...etc? You're a fuckin snob bro. Somebody get this man some FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!:sun2:

WHAT A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH.

P

Papa_kush

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkMpc9c-VII[/YOUTUBE]

LIGHTEN UP

F

Funkfingers

smoke trees!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DM580ippHg[/youtube]

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
what makes you think it has anything to do with "medicine" ?

lots of recreational use going on not all weed is bred to be medicinal.

if you dont like it make your own strain and call it gynalotrimin and rub it on your vag

way to make friends here - :rofl

P

pikes peak 69

I understand that there is a recreational side to Marijuana. I also understand that there are slang terms to call just about anything. You ever drive a hoop-dy>

But when it comes to being in a Dispensary or even on the street looking for medicine, slang don't mean shit, as far as effects on how it's going to work for my condition.

JMHO
pp69

PS: other slang I've heard are Dro, Mary Jane, lid, smoke, shit. Not all meant to indicate quality but who goes looking for anything but the best.

Top Bottom