fire

• Thread starter mendel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

supasticky

Fire is the most retarded thing ive ever heard a person call good meds. What jackass came up with this?

Why are young people these days such dumbasses?

Oh, oh, this shit is fire.......... :middlefinger

Idiots!

What a dick. Of all slang to talk shit about, why are you going to pick that? shit is fire. got that fire. who doesn't like saying that? well you.

Don't get me goin about meds. Bro this shit is FIIRRRE...

http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/DSC02226.jpg

http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/PineappleKush.jpg

-Supa
:middlefinger

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Yeah i hate people for the god they worship....But i like how you've transitioned to hate peope for self expression...We make a hell of a team...Wanna go club some baby seals later ?

Thats some funny shit! :winking0067:

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

"fire", as an expression for the danky dank, came from jamaica, no?

The first time I heard someone call it fire or "trees" as well was in Jamaica, Negril to be exact. It's probably just one jackass in Negril that started calling it fire and now it's caught on from spring breakers.

I think they called it fire in Montego bay as well.

I call it heady, dank, or good ol' "high quality marijuana".

true grit

true grit

seem to remember a juvenile song from the 90's...."i got that fire, i got that fire.." lol.

Doesn't matter anyways, what in dispensaries is just like alcohol but on the path of refining to meds....so nomenclature for flowers is kinda ehhh anyways....

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
What about "Laundry".. That's olds school..

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

shit in florida they call any good weed Crippy.....you have 3 kinds of weed there...crippy, mids, wrags....

LOL, thats what I grew up calling it...Kryppy....mids came around like once a year....and regs was the shit if you were broke....

Call it what cha will....I'll keep smokin' it
:cool0041:

I like to call it "yerboles"

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
u was gonna list my slang but then thought against it

F

Frankie Pebbles

I call it fart.. because no one ever wants to join me outside for a quick fart

G

gudkarma

next time my girl asks for a shot gun

i am gonna tell her to say : can you fart in my mouth?

M

mendel

Thanks for your comments everyone, this thread is FIRE! or fart, or cheeze or dank, or.........my suspicions have been confirmed, thanks for playing.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Im with mendel I think we should kill them ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Papa_kush

Yeah, I still dont get your point dude. What would you prefer we call it? Give us an example of a name that would satisfy you...

Doubt you can come up with one.

-.-

P

Papa_kush

Fire is the most retarded thing ive ever heard a person call good meds. What jackass came up with this?

Idiots!

And I would think someone like you, with such attention to detail would come up with a more 'appropriate' word to use than "retarded" when referring to a bad idea.

Im just tryna figure your logic man.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Idiots!

The use of FIRE in reference to quality herb is not new slang. The younger set may use it more frequently than other terms these days, I don't know. People around here have used it since at least the late eighties that I can remember. Which means it was in use somewhere else years earlier cuz I live in a city that used to consistently be well behind the rest of the nation when it came to anything. LOL. Took forever for shit to "trickle down" to the Ville. Not so much anymore. Still alot of backward attitudes around though, but not just in this city, obviously. Lighten up bro.

O

Octopus Sun

It's always been known as the Shit since the 70's.

Fire is the Way.

pot snobs! all of us.

who give a flying fuck what we call the Nug Life.

we're all Stoner's no matter what the slang...

:winking0067:

B

Budsworth

LOL, thats what I grew up calling it...Kryppy....mids came around like once a year....and regs was the shit if you were broke....

Call it what cha will....I'll keep smokin' it
:cool0041:

I like to call it "yerboles"

Is that anything like "yarbles"?

As in:

"Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, ya eunuch jelly thou!"

Top Bottom