FireBubba...could use some help here folks!

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

Heya guys...I'm having some trouble with my FireBubba's and I could really use some help to get em back on track as I wanna throw into flower next week. The first problem child is what I believe to be a Fire pheno, it was lookin stellar a couple days ago, perhaps there was a touch of claw but a very nice otherwise. Today some of the top fan leaves are dryin out and what not. They have not gone thirsty or anything like that. The other two are Bubba pheno's and they have been givin me problems for awhile now. First I thought I was overwatering them cuz the leaves were curlin in, then the bottom leaves were yellowin while the top leaves were lookin overfertalized...I could really use some help to get these back on track cuz the potential is there for something legendary.

They are currently in 3's with promix soiless under 600 hps canopy temps in the low 80's, ph'd usually around 6.3, Advanced nutes 3 part plus hygrozyme and fulvy's and calmag, RO water...moderate levels of feed so far (sorry no ppm meter) which I'm using on several other strains no probs...they are just over 6 weeks from seed.
Oh yeah tomorrow I have to water and feed them so I'm really perplexed what type of feed to give, especially the Bubba pheno's which look both over & under nuted.

TIA.

First up is the Fire pheno...which looked awesome til today...

Firebubbawoes 001jpg
Firebubbawoes 003jpg
Firebubbawoes 005jpg
Firebubbawoes 007jpg
Firebubbawoes 009jpg
JH420

JH420

And next my Bubba pheno's...deeze bitches be misbehavin for a few weeks now. I thought it was a nitro def at first but the top leaves looked like they were gettin all they could handle.

FireBubbawoes 010
FireBubbawoes 011
FireBubbawoes 012
FireBubbawoes 014
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey there buddy...okay, here is what I think judging by those pics. Not sure how high u have the light but the cupping on the top is usually due to heat stress. Secondly, it looks like you probably started to feed a little heavy too early as I don't really find u need to feed as much during veg as bloom. Looks like u got the soil to rich and it just took a minute to catch up. Probably needed to balance out your nutes a little better. Knowing your ppm helps a lot. I test my mix before I fed every time.
Your best bet I to flush those babies and to cut the nutes out. They will start to yellow after that so when that happens use some calmag. U also might want to vent your room out more to cool it down in there as I found these fire bubbas to do much better in the mid to lower 70s. I had a slight cuppin on mine for a second and figured out it was from heat stress.
As I'm sure u probably know everything I stated just figured I'd give u my 2 cents haha....~SMF~

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

I concur wholeheartedly with SMF...flush with a full run off of r/o and check ph...I ran my FireBubbas in promix bx w/ added castings and didnt feed for about 4 weeks veg...maybe a mild guano tea is all I fed them...I believe your onto something with the lower temps..I ran mine over the winter and never got above 72day and 60night..cal-mag is your friend for sure ...i add mine right from flower to flush every feed and sometimes 1/4 strength with reg waterings . You'll get em back on track...i've seen your skills bro!

bigdrty

bigdrty

Flush'em looks like too Heavy on the Nutes.
Also how far Is your hood from the Tops..

Drty...

JH420

JH420

I think you guys are right on all accounts. When I see yellow leaves I assume defeciancy but in this case i was burnin em. As for the hood, it's 24" above...but these are in a spot of the canapy where they're not getting hit by the fans very well...so I moved em to a cooler spot and tonight I will flush em.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Interesting- I lost a few of these in veg because of high temps that did not hurt couple other strains as badly... Got one just going into flower now, will through up some picks in a couple weeks when it gets intersting.

I think SMF gave some great advice, flushing should help. Looking foward to seeing what you get out of these and comparing notes when we are both done with these...

JH420

JH420

That's interesting JB, my other strains aren't showing signs off heat stress either. What kind of temps did it take to kill yours off?

L

l0g1c4l

I'd say they didnt like your nute blend...if all your strains are doing fine, than maybe give these a flush and take it from there!

good luck

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
It was really hot, well over 30 with no air at all. Stupid for me to have left them in that room, was feeling lazy and running out of room and had done it before. Wont do it again though.

Top Bottom