FireDog Pics...?

• Thread starter Eternal Student
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Yo Aligee...you got any pics of the FireDogs??..have they been ran?...i know Twists AD F3's are fuego and that wifi u got is super kill...was just wantin to see what some of the phenos might be lookn like...

These are sure to be some killer ass genetics just wanted to get your take on em and see if you had any flower pics or structure pics at least...thanks GEE...peace..

Aligee

Aligee

No pics just pics of the moma Wifi-#1 ill have some pics soon though as these FDs i have get older i have a few real life partners going through these now all these are in high demand im suprised stock here is where its at youll be seeing alot as these have made it to socal and up to norcal as of now!!!

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

sweet...for 80 bucks theyre a steal...imma def have to jump on these and stash em at the very least...hell i might even let em crowd the line and get poppin..we'll see...big ups on the accomplishments brotha...hope to see more of the same...keep it coming Gee..

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
I had to scoop these up! I can't beleive these not gone & for the price, the homie Aligee is damn near giving them away..

But you know how it goes... "You snooze you lose"

Hey Aligee good looking homie!! I only play with fire haha... New killers on my team...

DSC04548

DSC04546

Aligee

Aligee

i got Firedog veg pics ill try n put up cant do it from my iphone here anymore wish i could that was super convenient!!!

R

ReCway

yeah just scooped up some firedog.. Wondering what the test grows are saying.. SHould be some dank for sure with the parents.. Aligee, Can you tell me about the male? What stock did he come from?

Aligee

Aligee

the male came from Aliendog F3 stock this male was fully covered in trichs had nice structure and completely turned dark purple n black i was definantly impressed so this should add lots of color to my wifi#1 cut !!!

R

ReCway

sorry for this stupid question but what is alien dog? is it Chemdog D x alien?if so what is alien makeup? sorry just curious brother.. thks

symbiote420

symbiote420

Those Aliendawg f3 are from Kid Twist (Evolution Seeds), he got em from Redeye who made f2s from Obsouleet's original's AD = Chemdog D x Alien Tech! The Alien tech is a landrace afghani brought back by a US soldier from Afghanistan.
I got a couple f3 cross from a homie, my Chemdog #4 x Alien dawg f3 @ 48 days now!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yeah just scooped up some firedog.. Wondering what the test grows are saying.. SHould be some dank for sure with the parents.. Aligee, Can you tell me about the male? What stock did he come from?
Great strain u picked..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Those Aliendawg f3 are from Kid Twist (Evolution Seeds), he got em from Redeye who made f2s from Obsouleet's original's AD = Chemdog D x Alien Tech! The Alien tech is a landrace afghani brought back by a US soldier from Afghanistan.
I got a couple f3 cross from a homie, my Chemdog #4 x Alien dawg f3 @ 48 days now!
Dead on correct.. Great post

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

LOLOLOLOL. first read through i thought the poster was askin for pics, and he put up a pic of a firedog pack, i was laughin thinkin it was genius....

anyhoo...

CR

pugliese63

pugliese63

so its a landrace afghani...ok cool... I have some super old Petrolia Headstash seeds .. maybe I should pop em..

I've got a pack of the Petrolia Headstash from back in the day on C-Bay. These should definitely be worth popping (considering the age). Could possibly be the building block to some dank hybrids.

Top Bottom