FireOG x Bubba 98 & Hashberry x chemdd_

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Whats crackin farmers? Hope all is well.. I'm currently rocking a 3x3 tent with a 600w.. Both plants are on 34 days and are frosting up nicely.

First 6 pics are the Firebubba from OGR this shit is bomb as fuck very strong and grows like a dream.. Stacks like the OG but stays nice and short like the bubba..

last 4 pics is a cross I made last year. I used a Hashberry female crossed it with chemdd male.. I only ran her once and she was da bomb, even tho she didn't get no love last round.. So I had to give her a go this round..

I'll upload more pics as they start to fill in.. Thanks for lookin!:joint:

Fireog x bubba 98  hashberry x chemdd
Picture 009
Picture 030
Picture 041
Picture 046
Picture 016
Picture 024
Fireog x bubba 98  hashberry x chemdd 8
Picture 021
Picture 025
JH420

JH420

Lookin good bro...do you think that leaf curl on the FireBubba is from nutes or heat?? She's sensitive to both I think.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

whats up bro, the curl is from maxing them out on nutes, they are running at 1700 ppm right now. The fire bubba is a bit sensitive compared to the hashberryxchemdd.. You've run Firebubba before? Peace

JH420

JH420

I've tried to run the FireBubba but I fried a couple to death with nutes while still in veg and another went full blown herm when put into flower. I'm surprised yours are taking 1700ppms! I'm not giving up though...I remember the pic of yours on Raskal's forum very awesome pheno for sure.

Aligee

Aligee

that leaf curl seams to come from the fire side as isee it alot with the whitefire !!!IMO
looks very nice dank dank dank !!!bro

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

jh420- OK i do remember you telling about your firebubbas, Yeah you gotta start her off low in veg she likes it at 500-700 ppm. I bloom I started her off at 900 and work your way up.. I'm sure you'll get her going on your next try..

King Kong Kolas- Thanks bro, just trying to dial these bitches in..

Aligee- You might be right I have seen a few OGs do that, You know whats up.. BTW, Your White fire looks bomb wish I had my hands on her.:)

waayne

waayne

Damn those girl's are looking fine!
How are they smelling?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Aligee- Yep so cal reppin.. hell yeah good lookin..

Waayne- Fire Bubba smells a bit like hashy incense with strong sweaty kush smells, it kinda hard to describe.. Hashberyxchemdd. IT has a sweet chemy funk to it..

Jh420- no problem bro, hit me up anytime.. Peace

L

lakeshow

Damn those ladies r u looking good,were at in CALI I live there fire bubba looking bombies.....

28percentKOOSH

28percentKOOSH

Fire! ... just feed them water for a couple of feedings and that leaf curl won't be shit word.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Yo, what up peeps all is good here.. I appreciate the kind words fellas. Just wanted to update everyone with 45 days shots, it looks like the fire bubba will finish a bit earlier .. The girls are looking good and are putting on a bit weight, shit is stinkin up pretty bad right now, scrubber is working 24hrs.. I had to string up some of the buds.. Thanks for lookin!

Cali Headz, today is the big day pls get out and vote! :joint:

First 4 pics Hashberry x chemdd

Last 4 pics Fireog x bubba

Picture 001
Picture 014
Picture 017
Picture 015
Picture 005
Picture 006
Picture 008
Picture 004
H

HannaMan

Excellent work... Those tops are taking beautiful formation.. Big triangular nugs.. excellent work my friend.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

:harvest: Your Christmas trees are looking good! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

K

Karma Genetics

That fire Bubba Looks damm fine...................

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

damn bro your fire bubba is the shit homz. i am glad i got some of this in my arsenal. how long you think you will take her? 63?

Latest posts

Top Bottom