FIREWHITE how long are u farmers taking them

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Just curious how long are u farmers taking these ladies I was thinking of taking mine 80 days is that to much.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Not that I have the cut bro but I'm sure it will depend on what pheno your leans to. If it leans more towards a fire pheno then I'm sure u can do 80 days but if its towards the white it might be 2 long and the trichromes well you know... what's the update on how they are looking...? I seen raskal cut one of his at day 58 I think. I'm sure a lot of people will jump in on this.

Venom818

Venom818

Not that I have the cut bro but I'm sure it will depend on what pheno your leans to. If it leans more towards a fire pheno then I'm sure u can do 80 days but if its towards the white it might be 2 long and the trichromes well you know... what's the update on how they are looking...? I seen raskal cut one of his at day 58 I think. I'm sure a lot of people will jump in on this.

These look fire leaning

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I am looking at mine wondering the same thing. It looks to me about 65 days is gonna be my number for the pheno I prefer the looks of. I'll be scoping her every couple days for the last two weeks to see what the trichs look like.

fred

Venom818

Venom818

Here's a pic of one of the phenos maybe raskal can jump in if he has a minute in his busy schedule

Wf3
Wf3 5
Wf3 4
Wf3 3
Wf3 2
true grit

true grit

Uh those phenos would be the dank ones. Lol. Killer buds bro. What day are those at in the pic?

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice lookin girly man it looks like she is shining already, she will really glow if you let her sit for awhile and fatten up. Looks like some killer og congrats! :)

IMO Atleast take her 8-10 weeks depending on how she looks. I would say take a sample nug off every few days and date them. Then puff em later and see what ya think the best date is. Every bean will have her own due date it seems.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i was just gonna say what purkle just said. since its a new run with a 1st strain thats how you got to do it in my book. no sense in taking differnt times every other run. i also find alot of differnt og crosses can be taken at differnt times. I have a straw d x og cross doesn't even look finished at 50 days but its way better than when i let it go 67.

that plant you have there for 48 days looks great and like its gonna finish earlier then 80 days, you have alot of orange pistils already. dont be afraid to take the nugs off as the plant grows.

Venom818

Venom818

I was thinking maybe taking her at 10 weeks,I have some tahoe og taken at 80 days this shit is super dank

devilrays

devilrays

i have 11 chances to get that pheno and i hope i do!! great work!!

Venom818

Venom818

good luck bro these were gifted to me buy a good homie thnx u know who u are

hotRod

hotRod

Venom
my whitefire is very similar to yours. I took her
at 65 days. I got 2oz superdank in a 3 gallon pot

amazing strain
Enjoy

Top Bottom