First a time Flowering - WTH is this?!

• Thread starter Northernroots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bullfrog13

bullfrog13

hmm i always thought bud rot came from within the plant once removed the affected areas are good, i didnt think if the rotten bud touches something it gets rot too..??
has spores. can spread like wild fire. its a real proper pain in the ass

jdog22

jdog22

has spores. can spread like wild fire. its a real proper pain in the ass
wow ! im glad ive never had to deal with that, australia is low humidity. on a rainy day i get 65 max and normal day 45 doesnt really go below or above that here.

another reason to have good airflow and defoliating

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

wow ! im glad ive never had to deal with that, australia is low humidity. on a rainy day i get 65 max and normal day 45 doesnt really go below or above that here.

yeah ive never had it here but ive seen a mate get it bad because he kept hosing his plants instead of just the soil. against my repeated warnings he got what he asked for. when the rain comes the humidity spikes for a bit but as you said its typically very good in the southern half of oz anyway

jdog22

jdog22

yeah im in qld it get's really nasty on hot days so its winter here at the moment and im running a decent portable ac into my grow tent. im heaps careful not letting my water with fert in it touch my leafs, i dont like foliage in a tent with 2x 600w lights ill get nasty burns everywhere on the plants and probs bud rot in worser cases.

N

Northernroots

hmm i always thought bud rot came from within the plant once removed the affected areas are good, i didnt think if the rotten bud touches something it gets rot too..??
It’s a fungal organism from what I understand. So lots of tiny spores that fly all over the place when touching or removing the affected buds.

N

Northernroots

I did a heavy defoliation and am moving a ton of air around now, I believe I have removed all of the affected spots but checking daily to be sure. Hoping this doesn’t persist…

I’d much prefer the dry Australian climate over the very rainy and wet season we’ve had in upstate NY this year!

Latest posts

Top Bottom