First Accidental HAze/Phnom Phen Grow...

• Thread starter GreenMind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenMind

GreenMind

Hey guys,

So, I went and picked up Accidental Haze and Phnom Phen at Attitude. This will be my first Reeferman experience. Plants will be grown outside, in the tropics, in the ground, within 9 degrees of the Equator.

To tell the truth, I had no idea about all the Drama going on until I started doing a little research. But in truth, I don't care, as long as beans grow as described.
I'll say this for Reeferman, I am no fan of Hate. But I am a fan of HAze :rasta:. I can't help but believe Reeferman is a different, more worldly man these days.:afroweed: I believe in the transformative Power of Herb.

Now, onto the questions,
Is this new Accidental Haze the line that was worked on In S. America?
and 2, how long will these plants veg at 12/12 daylight cycle, before starting to full on flower?

And 3, are the Phnom Phen showing any Hermi?

thanks for having me,

all the best, GreenMind.

N

Nirrity

hello GreenMind !

You've picked up 2 most distinctive RM hybrids from my experience, best of luck to you! Accidental Haze is my favourite.
i grew them indoor and AH takes 12 weeks to finish average, PP 14 weeks average (extreme thai/haze phenos can go up to 16, cambodian phenos can be picked at 12)
PP is very trippy/electric/psychedelic, AH is a pure FUNK!
PP didn't show any hermie on me, as well as AH, in fact the onlu hermie I ever saw from RM hybrids was few late bananas on Viper (Blackseed X Burmese), but it seems they was sterile since I found no single seed in those crop.

I

interpolate

hi nirrity what kind of buzz and taste ah? euphoric up hight like a-11 genius pheno?

N

Nirrity

you ask about PP or AH? anyhow i din'yt smoke apollo so can't compare, and you can find smoke-reports on both PP an AH here, just use search on my nick peace

GreenMind

GreenMind

Thanks, Nirrity.

Well, it looks like I will be starting the PP about a month earlier than the AH in that case. I am trying to time things as best as I can, and have everything finish within a few weeks of each other. We'll see how that goes.

These will be growing alongside mostly ACE Seeds Meao Thai and Haze crosses. Also trying out the Quaze/Grinspoon strain and a couple Kiwi Seeds strains.

Would love to create a AH x (Oldtimers Purple Haze x Thai)
cross. Call it FrankenHAze. :icon_cookie: lol.

I hope they work as advertised! And I will be able to post some pics here down the road.

GM

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Thanks, Nirrity.

Well, it looks like I will be starting the PP about a month earlier than the AH in that case. I am trying to time things as best as I can, and have everything finish within a few weeks of each other. We'll see how that goes.

These will be growing alongside mostly ACE Seeds Meao Thai and Haze crosses. Also trying out the Quaze/Grinspoon strain and a couple Kiwi Seeds strains.

Would love to create a AH x (Oldtimers Purple Haze x Thai)
cross. Call it FrankenHAze. :icon_cookie: lol.

I hope they work as advertised! And I will be able to post some pics here down the road.

GM

i like your style brotha esp the frankenhaze

ive been interested in those strain your reporting for sometime now especially since niritty's reports

the other reported strains from ace r deep in my realm,id lo to hear more reports on the 19 euro a gram strain

best wishes

1luvbigherb

N

Nirrity

GreenMind, what ace meao crosses you are going to grow, aside from Ot Haze X Meao Thai?

GreenMind

GreenMind

meao x Malawi
meao x Vietnam Black

I've put some pics up of a previous ACE grow over at UK420. Under the name GreenMind.

N

Nirrity

...Would love to create a AH x (Oldtimers Purple Haze x Thai)...GM

If I were you i'd rather concentrated on AH X (Meao Thai X VB). Why? 1. They both are pretty fast pure landrace based hybrids with 12-14 weeks finish time 2. They represents entirely different sativa genepool: one is totally mezoamerican, another is totally se asian 3. they both are pretty worked line. 1+2+3=Resulted cross could give you a very nice Haze alternative with a lot of variation to choose from hopefully most of those f2 will fill into that 12-14 weeks flowering with great sativa high and hybrid vigor...

I also have meao thai x vb but don't have possibilities to grow them

GreenMind

GreenMind

I think you're right Nurrty.

It would make for more consistent plants especially in the f2. Could probably find some real stunners too.

Maybe call it Dust Child Haze:character0050:. Or Ghonarreah Haze:lipssealed.

Or Even AH and the Malawi x meao. Also nice.

Well, its really all going to come down to what is growing very well. If I can find a couple really nice late males/earlier males, etc. Its a lot of fun to think up crosses. But when it come down to brass tax. Its the best Females to the best Males in my garden.

Plus, I only seed very lightly, 10-15 seeds in 1 ounce.. I don't spend a whole lot of energy worrying about lines and strains. That's what Breeders are for. Hell, I mostly mix em all up before they hit the ground anyway. Its a whole 'nother process keeping tabs on all the different strains going. I can tell more or less what is what when flowering.

but other than that its best male x best females in my garden.

I am just going to end up tell Friends its some ridiculous name anyway.:passingjoint:

Oh yeah, Thanks Big Herb!

N

Nirrity

No I'm not right :) it was just a suggestion or better say speculation :)

al the best to you in yur grow hope to see your feedback on those! Both Phnom Penh and Accidental Haze are not the most covered strains so will be nice to see your results.

GreenMind

GreenMind

Yeah, I can see that you've grown both.

Those were the 2 most sativa without being pure Haze that I saw at the Bank.

I don't trust anything with Indica. I don't care what the Flowing time says, if its got indica in it, its gonna be a dud in the Tropics! Indica don't like the HEAVY Sun, late showers, heat, bugs, and 12/12 light. They look like a plague hit midget by the time they are done. Molded, chewed on, burnt and squat.

No Nepalese 'Sativa', no Dutch 'Sativa'...
no nothing but tropical varieties here.

Although, I have to say, at night time watching a movie with lady friend I do enjoy a nice couch lock. So maybe I'll let one go too long for more of a lock effect. Or grow out a couple of the free seeds from the Bank.
No matter what the description says, these will be Elephant Tranquilizers:hunter: in comparison to the Sats. :scared0016:

Come check for some pics in the new year...

B

bloyd

can't wait to see these grow up. I am really excited to see the accidental haze in particular. Please let us know when they pop.

GreenMind

GreenMind

So???
No concesus? Lets hope they pop. I'm going to plant this PP thinking its landrace 16 weeks. and find I some indica in there! and it wants to finish when it s raining. its gonna be on Riffer man.lol

Top Bottom