First attempt at Fimming my plants

• Thread starter GGOGZin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Yes, topping is worth it if you want to bush out, I did it in a different way, but this was a single topping, you can see what it looks like to start then how those 2 branches develop, this was topped at the 5th node then flattened once those 2 nodes grew out a bit, this is the same plant early after topping and first put into the net to what it looks like currently, you can see you see what those 2 new tops turn into under the net

If wanted each node can be topped this plant was just the main growth tip and then that’s it

Scrogger gave an excellent discription of fimming above, but I agree w it has frogged that looks like you did a topping (not a bad thing)

Here was 2 pics of one from the past at the end
Those plants are gorgeous! Sorry, I’ve been getting caught up in the abyss of information and lost this thread for a moment. I managed to free up a lot of vertical space so think I’ll be able to manage some height now but still want to try to make my yield larger, thank you for the awesome feedback and detailed advice, I’ll be putting this to use on my next grow when I attempt to scrog

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Those plants are gorgeous! Sorry, I’ve been getting caught up in the abyss of information and lost this thread for a moment. I managed to free up a lot of vertical space so think I’ll be able to manage some height now but still want to try to make my yield larger, thank you for the awesome feedback and detailed advice, I’ll be putting this to use on my next grow when I attempt to scrog
All good! Little tip, when you scrog the first time do a single plant, get used to it and take notes, the plants do some crazy stuff under those nets and it’ll take time to get used to bending the branches around, also once the plant is in the net, it’s there,I was nervous at first tucking the branches now I feel like I just jam them under the net fill up the humidifier, check if they need water and come back tomorrow to do it again lol

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

All good! Little tip, when you scrog the first time do a single plant, get used to it and take notes, the plants do some crazy stuff under those nets and it’ll take time to get used to bending the branches around, also once the plant is in the net, it’s there,I was nervous at first tucking the branches now I feel like I just jam them under the net fill up the humidifier, check if they need water and come back tomorrow to do it again
I can’t get my room any lower than 99% when the humidifier is in there so had to put it out by the intake lol, and thank you I will do that. Do you think when it comes to these ones just letting them go and observing with minimal interference would work out well enough to learn more and still produce good buds and a decent harvest?

Latest posts

Top Bottom